• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB breakdowns by Josh McCown

Martin

9 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

None of the Negative Nelly stuff. 

Do you mean reality stuff? This is Frank Reich's career and reputation on the line. Josh will get to voice his opinion I'm sure. But the loudest voices in the room are Reich and Fitterer.  

• Pie 1

On 10/29/2022 at 2:30 PM, *FreeFua* said:

I didn’t overly care for Stroud last year but the more I watch him the more I really like him

Kind of like Burrow in the sense that he doesn’t have any “wow” qualities but he throws such a pretty accurate ball to all spots on the field. He’s really good.

Josh clearly reads my post and got the Burrow comp from me

But after re watching the Stroud video they used the word distributor. Then talked about how he can create in the red zone. A distributor is the same as a point guard. After re watching it’s hard not to think Stroud is who Thomas Brown and McCown want

Given Reich has worked with Luck, Rivers and Ryan he clearly prefers someone like Stroud over Young

• Beer 1

Just now, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Who thru 65 n who thru 60, shut it fool.

Stroud threw very well at the combine. However, the arm strength argument isn’t solved by the long distance throws, it’s by the medium to long out route passes. Richardson has the stronger arm on the whole (also threw 60+ mph), but he is not accurate. Stroud has a strong arm too but he is known for his precision. IMO, Stroud is the better QB, Richardson is a better all around athlete.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1