• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So then, we’ve got a WR corps to build. What do y’all got?

Bear Hands

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Hyatt is a good deep threat, but the funny thing is Tillman was WR1 for UT before the season started. He got injured and Hyatt was a welcomed surprise. I wonder where Tillman is projected…

Yeah Tillman is being kind of slept on.  Great size, physical, sneaky fast, hands catcher/ball fighter.  

I like the Michael Pittman comp that NFL.com has.  Was heavily hyped going into the season.  Could be a great pick in R4.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Odell, d hop nor any other older vet are going to want to come here to play with a rookie qb.

unless they’re in fear of being out the league there’s not a vet I can see wanting to play here, maybe we can grab cooks from the Texans? But I’m not sure if they’re quarrel was because of playing time or that they sucked, maybe both.

young fa WRs the staff think they can develop and trust this scouting staff can nail a wr pick, i like a choice of slayton, mecole or meyers if it’s not too pricey 

4 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

It’s a bad FA group, okay draft. More than a few available for trade. 

What are y’all’s idea to build a group for Young/Stroud?

Hyatt, Josh Downs, Rashee Rice, Tyler Scott, Xavier Tillman, Andre Iosivas will some names to know.

Maybe Nuke becomes a target?

Who else could be had?

Ideas plz

Take the best WR or TE at 39, Chark in FA. Aside from that I'm guessing our trade value for Corral just dropped even more which sucks

4 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

It’s a bad FA group, okay draft. More than a few available for trade. 

What are y’all’s idea to build a group for Young/Stroud?

Hyatt, Josh Downs, Rashee Rice, Tyler Scott, Xavier Tillman, Andre Iosivas will some names to know.

Maybe Nuke becomes a target?

Who else could be had?

Ideas plz

Those WRs are not good enough to replace DJ Moore imo. We will need to find a vet via trade or signing and that is not optional imo. It has to happen.

4 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I hope we don’t sign a WR for a big contract. Sign a few vets, maybe take a risk on a lesser known wr with potential. I feel like WR isn’t that important especially if you got a good qb. 

I'm more concerned with a legit TE. Reich had TY Hilton as his #1 with the Colts I think? Having an offensive coach should open things up to where you don't have to completely rely on one superstar WR, although it's nice when you get one. TY was a 3rd round pick I think, I'm sure we'll be adding at least one day 2 receiving threat

It really all depends on what we are able to bring in during free agency. If we go heavy on the defense, we should draft QB, WR, TE, and RB. 

We should NOT trade any more assets unless it’s a smart move cap-wise. We are set up big time for next year. We are about to open a nice 5 year window. 

Hardman, WR-DRAFT PICK, Marshall, Shi, and Shenault should suffice. Lean on the run game early.  Add a TE through free agency or draft to pair with Tremble.