• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The same fanbase that tried to argue that DJ Moore wasn't a #1 WR is now gonna try to sell me that Courtland Sutton is a "strong WR1"?

seriously-are-you-serious.gif&f=1&nofb=1

DJ Moore was a WR1, and a very good one.  He’s all around a better player than Sutton, but he’s gone.  Sutton like DJ has been plagued with horrendous QB play.  Based on the guys available via trade Sutton is the best available considering age as he’s only 27, size/ability.  Nuk is great but that’s very short term.  Sutton is the perfect replacement for DJ.  

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's true. But this WR market is REALLY bad. There's a reason why the Bear REALLY wanted DJ Moore. The draft is weak too, at least on the top end. I actually like the WR depth in this draft but it doesn't have the guys who project as potential stars.

Draft Wr depth.. any prospects that can play on the outside?

Would be great if Marshall could be played more from the slot, but.. not how the roster looked like last year.

21 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If we sign Gesecki or Dalton... I could see us going after Jaxon Ngiba in the 2nd.

I love this plan. I'm a big fan of pairing QB's and WR's that played with each other in college. Working for Burrow / Chase and Hurts / Smith. 

23 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If we sign Gesecki or Dalton... I could see us going after Jaxon Ngiba in the 2nd.

I wish he made it to the second.

17 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Johnston, Addision, and Zay are expected to go before Jaxon. We will see though. I will take any of those 4 in the early 2nd if they are there.

Most drafts have him WR#1 or 2 he’s definitely going in the first but that pairing would jump start us if in anyway we get so lucky with our current Wrs we’d present a strong group something for a rookie to excel with.

• Pie 1

Finessererer- " it will be a short list of HC"

{weeks later} Panthers interviewed 22 people for HC....

Finesserererer- " I dont plan on signing any FA on the first wave"

Tamper period - "Panthers signing safety Bell and DT/NT tuttle"...

At least hes lying for panther now.....

41 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Jaxon going round one and honestly has a good shot at being WR1. No way he slips to round two, if he does then sign me up all mf day.

I saw a tweet a little while back but I can’t find it. It stated the center position was really slow as players were expecting $10-12M a year but teams were currently at $6M per year. So that is good news in terms of Bozeman. If we can get him in the $8M a year range, that would be great.

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Finessererer- " it will be a short list of HC"

{weeks later} Panthers interviewed 22 people for HC....

Finesserererer- " I dont plan on signing any FA on the first wave"

Tamper period - "Panthers signing safety Bell and DT/NT tuttle"...

At least hes lying for panther now.....

Beats the days of us literally doing nothing in free agency and watching every other fan base have fun. 

• Pie 4