• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Bengals TE Hayden Hurst

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Did we release Thomas (or are you guessing?).

Ever get deja vu?

Oh I was just guessing. With Hurst, Tremble, and possibly a rookie he seemed expendable. However his contract is probably going to prevent that. I’m not sure we draft one now. That TE room would be pretty crowded…

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

Nice.  Now add Thielen and we will have a little something cookin'

lol

A #2 TE and a #3 WR.

We have hit hard times when people are celebrating Hurst and Thielen.

Man go get Nuk and lets really shake sh!t up!

Nuclear-explosion GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

He’s going to have to with the way Reich likes to use his tight ends

I really preferred Gesicki due to how much Reich utilizes his tight ends. Neither guy is a great blocker so yeah 

Obviously this is a massive upgrade from what we have but the bar was literally laying on the floor

I just like how he came on down the stretch last year. Burrow was going to him often. He never got to the level I thought he'd get to coming out of college but he's at least a threat to catch balls.  Reich should be able to get even more out of him.

• Pie 1

Just now, therealmjl said:

I just like how he came on down the stretch last year. Burrow was going to him often. He never got to the level I thought he'd get to coming out of college but he's at least a threat to catch balls.  Reich should be able to get even more out of him.

I agree. Unlike Thomas he’ll take on contact and actually get to the line to gain. That much was obvious from his time in Cincy

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If we draft one, I'm not sure it will be with an early pick now.  QB at 1 and probably WR at 39.  Third will probably look at defense.  We will probably add RB/OL depth in the 4/5 rounds.  It looks like Thomas is stuck on our roster due to his dumb contract so it's Hurst, Tremble, Thomas as the main TEs.  Maybe Reich and co can have Thomas and Tremble looking better?  

There will be a good one at the end of the third--

• Pie 1