• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What does Fitt do at WR?

CamWhoaaCam

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not a fan of the FA WR's honestly.

I like the option of trading for Hopkins or one of the Broncos WR's Sutton or Jeudy who both have potential to be a #1.

I'd take Chark over Jeudy. Especially since they supposedly want a 1st. Or they're saying a 1st because they don't plan on trading him unless it's something ridiculous they can't turn down, which he's not worth

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Reich has never had an insane WR group, might be comfortable spreading it out. We got really used to depending on 1 guy with no threat at TE. 

That's much easier when you have Luck, Brissett, and Rivers than when you have a rookie QB

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

I'd take Chark over Jeudy. Especially since they supposedly want a 1st. Or they're saying a 1st because they don't plan on trading him unless it's something ridiculous they can't turn down, which he's not worth

They saying that but that's just not going to happen.

• Beer 1

I don’t want anyone we’d have to trade for. The FA WRs are close enough to anyone else that’d be available via trade (at this stage of their careers). Hopkins is past his prime, he could still be productive and I’d certainly be interested if he was a FA but nah to giving up a significant pick for him. Jeudy is booty. Sutton is ok but can he stay healthy?  I don’t follow him closely but seems the narrative around him is injuries.  More of a possession #2 WR anyway.  Gimme Chark, Parris or Thielen without giving up picks. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

10 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I don’t want anyone we’d have to trade for. The FA WRs are close enough to anyone else that’d be available via trade (at this stage of their careers). Hopkins is past his prime, he could still be productive and I’d certainly be interested if he was a FA but nah to giving up a significant pick for him. Jeudy is booty. Sutton is ok but can he stay healthy?  I don’t follow him closely but seems the narrative around him is injuries.  More of a possession #2 WR anyway.  Gimme Chark, Parris or Thielen without giving up picks. 

Or use two picks to move up and get Zay/Downs/Hyatt etc whoever they like. Rhule gifted us enough projects where we don't really need a bunch of draft picks this year. Nothing crazy, just if a guy is gonna be sitting there at the beginning of day 2 or something swap some stuff around and get them

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Or use two picks to move up and get Zay/Downs/Hyatt etc whoever they like. Rhule gifted us enough projects where we don't really need a bunch of draft picks this year. Nothing crazy, just if a guy is gonna be sitting there at the beginning of day 2 or something swap some stuff around and get them

Probably don't need to move up for Downs or Hyatt 

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Reich has never had an insane WR group, might be comfortable spreading it out. We got really used to depending on 1 guy with no threat at TE. 

Maybe Fitt is playing Moneyball at WR this year, also known as ‘WR by committee’.  Spread the ball around with Hurst, TMJ, Laviska, R2 draft pick and Thielen/Campbell.  

“He gets on base.”

EC991F68-E6AF-4297-A9F6-955FCC949924.jpeg

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Hopkins is still a top WR in the NFL though.   He was top 10 last year in the NFL in yards per game when he came back.  Arguably best hands in the business 

• Pie 1