• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

17 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Good you're not missing out on anything.

I go maybe twice a year. Supremes and honey mustard the only thing that makes me go twice a year. It was cool in the early 2000's now there are just better fast food chicken restaurants you can find.

kevin can wait focus GIF by CBS

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

Dam

Was hoping to hear some dj chark news going into the weekend 

Well, Casillas' guy posted something around this time after the meeting earlier this week from CLT airport.

image.png.c3f14e3f0e7c95cdf98c27fb3185c45a.png

I know we have nobody at the airport, but if Chark were to sign, I'm guessing he would still be at Mint St. hammering out deals currently. Should hopefully hear something either way in the next couple of hours.

EDIT: I'm on PST, so for the NC folks, it would be 2:31 EST. 

Edited by Soul Rebel
  • Pie 1

Going to be underwhelming if no signings to end the week compared to ending last week with trading up for #1 pick lol

These WRs must be asking for a lot of money. I just watched one video where some talking heads were saying Odell is asking for 20 mil a year. 

Theilens 33 going into next year don't think he can demand that much kinda suprised he didn't just immediately go to the Cheifs. 

Chark is probably the jewel left young and tall and fast with a lot of potential. I'd be floored if the Panthers managed to sign him to a reasonable deal. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Going to be underwhelming if no signings to end the week compared to ending last week with trading up for #1 pick lol

These WRs must be asking for a lot of money. I just watched one video where some talking heads were saying Odell is asking for 20 mil a year. 

Theilens 33 going into next year don't think he can demand that much kinda suprised he didn't just immediately go to the Cheifs. 

Chark is probably the jewel left young and tall and fast with a lot of potential. I'd be floored if the Panthers managed to sign him to a reasonable deal. 

One of Jeudy, Sutton, Moore, Chark, Hardman, Thielen or Nuk will be a Panther by this weekend. 

Something is in the works...we just don't know what. 

Come Here Lets Go GIF by Bounce

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Damn, guys 😳

We signed everybody and their brother and filled loads of needs this week. Plus there's still plenty of time left in free agency and the draft yet to come.

It doesn't all have to be done right now.

THE HUDDLE WANTS RESULTS NOW THO

We got all offseason and a draft to worry about..

21 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

One of Jeudy, Sutton, Moore, Chark, Hardman, Thielen or Nuk will be a Panther by this weekend. 

Something is in the works...we just don't know what. 

Come Here Lets Go GIF by Bounce

We don't really have enough ammunition for another trade.