• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Adam Thielen

Panthercougar68

Avg of 8.3 mil a year,  which would make him around 35th highest paid WR 🤔  somewhere around Juju and Zay Jones type money 

Most elite  WRs making upwards of 20 mil a year. (Not saying Theilen is elite this is just for context).

Definitely not ideal and I'm guessing that's why he didn't immediately sign he wanted more $. But in the grand scheme of things it's not bad . 

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

He’s a 700 yard receiver when he has Jefferson getting double teamed w dry play. It’ll be interesting to see bjs performance without the games top WR across from him. 

true, just the panthers had two wide open holes at WR. adam has played at a high level for 7 or so years. I see this as a positive all around, he should also spilt 70/30 with TMJ for snaps as well. 

Stroud is known for ball placement and adam is know for getting open at certain grassy spots. Plus hes not a ball dropper ala moore and anderson. Much welcomed to have with a rookie QB. 

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I could also bring the mega coaching staff in this discussion too, but I feel the FA class is enough for the "best evar". 

If its not the best free agent class, please give your best.

The 2003 free agent class was better. You're stuck in the moment like I said.

Pull your skirt down.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1