• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach. New QB. New Uniforms?

Whoops

11 hours ago, rayzor said:

Btw.....BLACK Panthers uniforms should be predominantly BLACK 

THIS. I had a massive issue with the blue heavy “all black” uniforms. Folks were sooooo stoked to finally get black helmets.. but man those were a massive miss IMO. Big XFL vibes. We need to be murdered out.

6 minutes ago, Turtle said:

THIS. I had a massive issue with the blue heavy “all black” uniforms. Folks were sooooo stoked to finally get black helmets.. but man those were a massive miss IMO. Big XFL vibes. We need to be murdered out.

I wouldn’t say XFL I just don’t know why they opted for the mono blue decal when the regular decal would have been perfect. It’s not like the jerseys had mono blue accents. 

11 minutes ago, Steelo Senpai said:

I wouldn’t say XFL I just don’t know why they opted for the mono blue decal when the regular decal would have been perfect. It’s not like the jerseys had mono blue accents. 

An 80% grey logo and stripes on those with blue stitching would be sharp

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Steelo Senpai said:

I'd like to go back to the classic wordmark 

2979_carolina_panthers-wordmark-1995.png

It screams 1990's. Not that that is bad or anything, I love that wordmark. But I doubt they go back to it. Definitely part of the Jurassic Park culture phase that also encapsulated the Toronto Raptors

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

It could be worse:

Men's Washington Commanders Jonathan Allen Nike Black Alternate Vapor Elite Jersey

Yep these are awful. As much as we need a uniform refresh the majority of the teams we’ve seen unveil new uniforms lately have been terrible

So I’m more nervous than I am excited to see what they do with ours 

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Current uniforms look great.

If it's not broken, you can't fix it.

Every mock up I see would last like 1 year before they would go back to what's been working for years. I don't really get it, that's not what sells more jerseys. Winning does

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1