• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zay Flowers is him!

CamWhoaaCam

I wasn't really a fan of this WR class, but after multiple people kept mentioning Zay Flowers I decided to watch his highlights and all I kept thinking was prime Antonio Brown. This dude is blessed with phenomenal footwork his ability to stop on a dime and make people miss is insane. Im sorry but if this dude is on the board at #39 he should absolutely be the pick. He might very well be the best WR in this draft. Put this guy in the slot and watch him work with the rookie QB. Im on the Zay Flowers bandwagon.

Thoughts on Zay Flowers at pick #39?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

i wouldnt mind trading up to get him. Get our QB and WR and most of the team is good.

Yeah a trade up is probably the only way we get him. You can't tell me he isn't the most explosive WR in this draft. Regular WR's don't move like that. He looks like AB in his prime on those highlights. Scary!

I wouldn’t get too excited as he could be the 2nd WR taken come the draft.  He’d be an amazing get but I just don’t see him even close to sniffing past BAL, JAX, NYG, and a few other teams in the 1st. Not the best WR class but the top-4, and honestly 6 if you count Hyatt and Downs could be gone by 39.

Hyatt and Downs are the more realistic possibilities. Addison a long shot faller. S-N and Zay are trending up and high.

That being said, CB, TE & EDGE will be heavy of options to consider.

But who knows, maybe they’re actually trying to trade back into 1 for a second pick haha

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I wouldn’t get too excited as he could be the 2nd WR taken come the draft.  He’d be an amazing get but I just don’t see him even close to sniffing past BAL, JAX, NYG, and a few other teams in the 1st. Not the best WR class but the top-4, and honestly 6 if you count Hyatt and Downs could be gone by 39.

Hyatt and Downs are the more realistic possibilities. Addison a long shot faller. S-N and Zay are trending up and high.

That being said, CB, TE & EDGE will be heavy of options to consider.

But who knows, maybe they’re actually trying to trade back into 1 for a second pick haha

Yeah he’s not getting past the Ravens. Dude would be sick w Jackson. They need a WR like we did when Cam took the law firm to the Super Bowl. Actually they need a WR more than we did.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I wasn't really a fan of this WR class, but after multiple people kept mentioning Zay Flowers I decided to watch his highlights and all I kept thinking was prime Antonio Brown. This dude is blessed with phenomenal footwork his ability to stop on a dime and make people miss is insane. Im sorry but if this dude is on the board at #39 he should absolutely be the pick. He might very well be the best WR in this draft. Put this guy in the slot and watch him work with the rookie QB. Im on the Zay Flowers bandwagon.

Thoughts on Zay Flowers at pick #39?

Pretty sure he's Steve Smiths favorite WR in the class as well. He's been doing WR breakdowns on his youtube but haven't had a chance to watch the full breakdowns yet. I know he thinks the TCU guy and Hyatt are overrated, not sure if he's said anything about Downs

• Pie 1