• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My son is 13... turns out he is on the huddle as well.... WTH does that make me, a dinosaur?

TheBigKat

17 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Son was sitting next to me last night, saw my phone open on the huddle and was like you're on the huddle? 

I was like Daddy I have been a huddle OG. Turns out he is a huddle lurker

Life is now flashing before my eyes, I am old, this sucks

Look at it this way Big Kat... that sounds like a great dad to me sharing in a huge passion! My sons only care about the Panthers out of pity for me LOL 

• Pie 1

Started posting on this board after the playoff game against Arizona in 2008. I’ll take a break here and there, but it’s been a solid 14/15 years on here now. I was a sophomore in college when I started. 

My baby girl was created during the 2015 run. Great time; great part of my life. Her mother and I developed a bond over the panthers. I used to get clowned for being a panthers fan, and because she liked me she became a lifelong fan. I was impressed, because she’s from ATL and all her fam are heavy, season ticket falcon fans. I tell my daughter how she was partly conceived during a great time in panthers history. She’s a panthers fan now, and still watches the games with me. Couldn’t get her on board with the hornets. She’s sadly a hawks fan. 

Kat, that’s dope that your son now posts on here. The cycle and run continues 

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, Jai. said:

Talking football takes me away from my day to day struggle of raising my parents…….which feels like it should be so much easier than what it is……no financial worries for the most part……but my folks got some of the mental health issues, and that stuff can get stressful……….keeping up with the team and talking ball is a part of my day i look forward to

Thanks for this post, more people can relate than you know. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 3/27/2023 at 7:52 PM, DeAngelo Beason said:

I've been in the huddle on and off since I was 18.  I am more than double that age now. 😞

Yeah me too.  It says I was a member since 2008 but it was longer.  Back then there was the great account reset.  I posted on the old Charlotte.com boards back in 2002 and then two or three years later I found the huddle.