• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye: Panthers looking to add EDGE player

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Honestly, I’d be happy with a defense centric draft…But I also normally think that way aside from OL. Lol

The draft is deep with good edge rushers and DT's. LB is deep as well.  We should be able to get a good defensive player in the 2nd or 3rd round if there's not a WR or TE they like.  I'm really curious to see what direction they go in the draft.  It's setting up to go bpa.

• Pie 5

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You would have a point if I wasn't joking

No different he’s not the route we’re gonna take. No one wants Young because of a hypothetical injury cloud on a rookie contract. We definitely don’t want to pay 150 mill guaranteed plus draft capital for a QB who has been injured and plays the position dangerously 

Call Washington. Chase Young has been hurt. They haven’t picked up his fifth year. We eat some of the salary for a late day pick and both teams win. He could finally round into form after dealing with injuries or at worst he’s still an upgrade over YGM. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

If he doesn't get an agent soon we may be able to get him for a handful of magic beans.

Cap wise we're committed to a draft picks salary at QB now

Edited by csx

1 hour ago, Varking said:

Call Washington. Chase Young has been hurt. They haven’t picked up his fifth year. We eat some of the salary for a late day pick and both teams win. He could finally round into form after dealing with injuries or at worst he’s still an upgrade over YGM. 

not a bad idea

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Or draft Will Anderson #1

Trade for Lamar Jackson after the draft.

/s

Saw a lot of Will Anderson this year. Felt like he disappeared in some games. I think Lamar is great but that’s not why you trade up to #1.