• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan orlovsky on AR post pro day

raleigh-panther

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Counterpoint: they're Florida Gators fans.

Saw this one coming. But you have to admit that fans, especially those in the SEC, are loyal to a fault. Maybe the fact that they don’t think he’s worth the pick holds some water.

As long as it's not Levis I'll trust this coaching staff. I'm leaning towards Stroud as your solid Burrow/Goff with better wheels guy, or AR as the gamble pick. Bryce I get the ability to read college defenses to make his game work but the lack of under center play action/QB sneak ability/always dropping back 8 yards from the line in shotgun thing is getting redundant watching some tape. 

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

As long as it's not Levis I'll trust this coaching staff. I'm leaning towards Stroud as your solid Burrow/Goff with better wheels guy, or AR as the gamble pick. Bryce I get the ability to read college defenses to make his game work but the lack of under center play action/QB sneak ability/always dropping back 8 yards from the line in shotgun thing is getting redundant watching some tape. 

Imagine giving up 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks and your WR1 for Goff.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

• Beer 2

30 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Goff can't hold Burrow's jockstrap

• Beer 1

58 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I normally think Dan O sucks and I can’t stand to listen to him (he did say Kyle Allen was the future) but the only reason I give him a listen now, is because he was almost hired by Reich to coach on this team. Maybe he has some insider info, maybe when he was interviewed or talked to, he got an idea of what the team was looking for? Regardless, right when we traded up, he immediately thought it was for AR, he’s been hinting at this for some time. 

I still don’t think we will draft him, although I want us to, ultimately I am ok with all three…in case anyone wanted to know lol.

Yeah but we didn't hire him because he's kind of an idiot.