• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AR reflecting on pro day with Steve smith and Nfl Network

raleigh-panther

7 hours ago, shaq said:

Highly intelligent, charismatic man. If the right coaching staff gets this guy that watch the fug out, hard work and raw talent with the right sculptor can create a freak ala Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen.

Or Cam with a half way competent HC. Like the common sense to actually make an attempt to build around your franchise QB. 

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

And Cam was his favorite player growing up.

Feels like destiny Cam 2.0 

I said it before, he's a Panther fan by default then...only real question I would ask did you root for Cam in New England? 

Your draft position relies heavily on your answer sir

My Draft Board rn:

Young at 1#

or

trade with Cards 

AR#3

or

Draft W.Anderson #1 

Hooker in the 2nd

2 hours ago, Bluetooth said:

I said it before, he's a Panther fan by default then...only real question I would ask did you root for Cam in New England? 

My Draft Board rn:

Young at 1#

or

trade with Cards 

AR#3

or

Draft W.Anderson #1 

Hooker in the 2nd

Why would Arizona trade with us?

And Will Anderson at #1 would be such masterful trolling on the part of this entire organization I would be absolutely down for the chaos it would cause hahahaha

Edited by mav1234

He is QB 3, and the best athlete in the draft--at any position--(Thinking who is better--nothing comes to mind).  Combines and pro days should make you salivate.  His tools are incredible--the perfect qb, but he does not have the resume.  He played spot duty in years 1 and 2 at the Swamp, and all three seasons combined?  24 TDs-15 int.  54% completion percentage?  Cam was over 60% at Auburn, However, Lamar Jackson was 59% his last season at Louisville.  

Here is another thing to consider--AR-15 will be 21 next month--with his stats, why did he not stay in college for another season?  Sure, he can get drafted in the top 10 by a team willing to take a flyer on him, but you are really asking a team to lose for a season or two before realizing the return on the first round investment--and without a resume or solid stats, that would be a huge gamble.  Secondly,  QBs like Jackson, Cam, and AR15 are not accurate passers, so they compensate for the loss of production with their legs.  When the legs start diminishing, so do they.   So if you draft this project, you are HOPING for 8 years as a dual threat QB. 

I am not convinced that he is worth the investment.  Sure, he is great in shorts and a t shirt, but put him against an NFL pass rush with 2.4 seconds to throw it to the right WR?  I see nothing that makes me feel confident that he can do that on a regular basis.

Edited by MHS831

8 hours ago, Bluetooth said:

My Draft Board rn:

Young at 1#

or

trade with Cards 

AR#3

or

Draft W.Anderson #1 

Hooker in the 2nd

I am seeing some mocks that have Hooker going earlier--I know in February, I had him mocking around the end of round 3, then I bumped him to round 2.   He could be there at 39.

I also think it is possible that Levis falls to the end of round 1.  If I have a top 10 pick, I doubt I want to take the fourth or even fifth best QB in the draft. 

On 4/1/2023 at 7:07 AM, MHS831 said:

He is QB 3, and the best athlete in the draft--at any position--(Thinking who is better--nothing comes to mind).  Combines and pro days should make you salivate.  His tools are incredible--the perfect qb, but he does not have the resume.  He played spot duty in years 1 and 2 at the Swamp, and all three seasons combined?  24 TDs-15 int.  54% completion percentage?  Cam was over 60% at Auburn, However, Lamar Jackson was 59% his last season at Louisville.  

Here is another thing to consider--AR-15 will be 21 next month--with his stats, why did he not stay in college for another season?  Sure, he can get drafted in the top 10 by a team willing to take a flyer on him, but you are really asking a team to lose for a season or two before realizing the return on the first round investment--and without a resume or solid stats, that would be a huge gamble.  Secondly,  QBs like Jackson, Cam, and AR15 are not accurate passers, so they compensate for the loss of production with their legs.  When the legs start diminishing, so do they.   So if you draft this project, you are HOPING for 8 years as a dual threat QB. 

I am not convinced that he is worth the investment.  Sure, he is great in shorts and a t shirt, but put him against an NFL pass rush with 2.4 seconds to throw it to the right WR?  I see nothing that makes me feel confident that he can do that on a regular basis.

54% completion percentage 

-

"50 drops and 19 throw aways = around 65% completion percentage. These people on TV are PAID to push certain narratives by management. FOR THE RECORD...Bryce is best and Stroud is the safest."

Dan Orlovski quote

• Pie 1