• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young VS Stroud, the greatest Panthers debate ever?

GOAT

6 hours ago, rayzor said:

if any iteration of the panthers org/coaching staff should be trusted to make the decision, it's this one.

until i see otherwise...

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

All of this.

I know a lot of folks like to hold on to their trauma from previous ones, but every new regime (or romance? 👀) doesn't need to be held accountable for the previous one.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Icege said:

I know a lot of folks like to hold on to their trauma from previous ones, but every new regime (or romance? 👀) doesn't need to be held accountable for the previous one.

Very true. I remember sitting at a dinner with a lady who felt otherwise though.

Had some rather uncomfortable moments where I wasn't certain whether she wanted to jump my bones or stab me through the heart 😳

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Meh, of course fans are going to respond to having the #1 pick by rehashing the same tired arguments for their favorite selection in countless threads for months on end.  Yeah, that's a drag, but it is also temporary and will be soon forgotten.

Don't miss the forest for the trees. 

Managing the Digital Health Forest - Standards and Interoperability Lab -  Asia

TL/DR:  Celebrate that the Panthers have finally made a bold move to end the team's long relationship with mediocrity.

Except I saw the trade as a mistake so. . .

Like I said, I'll be glad when this is over.

58 minutes ago, Icege said:

All of this.

But 1995!!!!!

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

Two men enter, one man leaves. Thunderdome would have been a better choice of meme

tina turner auntie entity GIF

But.....if the bigger one (thats stroud) is master blaster that means young is the Max Rockatansky.......id say the highlander is better being Im a stroud stan...

Plus does that mean Nicole Tepper is auntie entity??? @TheSpecialJuan got any pics of nicoles bare legs?!?!?!?

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

But.....if the bigger one (thats stroud) is master blaster that means young is the Max Rockatansky.......id say the highlander is better being Im a stroud stan...

Plus does that mean Nicole Tepper is auntie entity??? @TheSpecialJuan got any pics of nicoles bare legs?!?!?!?

lol

Levis is probably Blaster. But in your scenario, Young would be Max since he's the one being praised the most for being smart.

Stroud could be mad max GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I mean at the end of the day all of this debate means there's a good chance all these fluff pieces about how the trade went down are going to be Exhibit A in the court of public opinion when Young / Stroud busts.

There isn't a consensus QB1 in this Draft and we were mental to give up so much for the pick. 

6 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

lol

Levis is probably Blaster. But in your scenario, Young would be Max since he's the one being praised the most for being smart.

Stroud could be mad max GIF

Make Ahlers the jedediah and we got a blockbuster on our hands...

download.jpg.59a47488bc482ea5cb03deb761ec5d56.jpg

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean at the end of the day all of this debate means there's a good chance all these fluff pieces about how the trade went down are going to be Exhibit A in the court of public opinion when Young / Stroud busts.

There isn't a consensus QB1 in this Draft and we were mental to give up so much for the pick. 

Id be lying if id say all this young fluff talk didnt effect my stroud allegiance....