• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pauline believes it's Stroud, but Reich wants AR

top dawg

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

This sounds like a true story. If it is not going to be Stroud it has to be AR.

You dont draft 5"10 185 pounds at #1. Especially when he has a average arm and is not exceptionally fast. 

I have said this from the beginning and im sticking too it. 

• Beer 1

as a guy who believes you always go with upside. I lovd AR15. is hethe most pro ready no.   but if we are beting on traits and upside he hasthe most and instantly day 1 is top 5 in the league at something. the floor is high in thar aspect. coach the rest...

If we trying to make one of these guys have the skills to go head to head with mahomes and burrows of the world.. I think its him.

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

3 more weeks is a long time seems like...

Thank god .. If I have to see more ppl talking themselves in making a pick we could have traded up to 3 or 5 to get and still have DJ.. Im going to be sick.. And im starting to figure out a lot ppl here don’t watch College football and base alot of their opinions on exercises in underwear…

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Thank god .. If I have to see more ppl talking themselves in making a pick we could have traded up to 3 or 5 to get and still have DJ.. Im going to be sick.. And im starting to figure out a lot ppl here don’t watch College football and base alot of their opinions on exercises in underwear…

To be fair most of the all time great QB's weren't top 5 picks.

2 minutes ago, csx said:

We've heard every combination of what each person wants. It's all BS. Just as likely promoted by the league and corporate aspects of the media to drum up suspense.

Gotta say the rest of the top 10 is not that exciting to talk about. This is the kinda draft that's almost equal talent from pick 5-50 depending on what happens with the QB's and top D-line guys. There's barely a non QB player that you could claim as the clear best player in this draft. 

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

To be fair most of the all time great QB's weren't top 5 picks.

What?? 
Can we put more context to this statement..  

Of course more QB’s were drafted after the top 5 picks.. You’re comparing sample sizes.. 

More ppl die driving then they do flying because there’s more ppl driving…

Edited by WOW!!
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Gotta say the rest of the top 10 is not that exciting to talk about. This is the kinda draft that's almost equal talent from pick 5-50 depending on what happens with the QB's and top D-line guys. There's barely a non QB player that you could claim as the clear best player in this draft. 

NFL.com has Young and Stroud as their 4th and 7th rated prospects