• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud interview

Calboyz13

CJ Stroud and Bijan Robinson did a joint Interview with Ryan Clark Channing Crowder and Fred Taylor known as the Pivot Podcast on September 2nd 2022. I usually don’t dive fully into someone’s life but This interview was really eye opening aside from football he talk about what he’s faced to what his mom has dealt with even being homeless I’d definitely give it a watch if you wanna know more about him outside of football it really let me inside to his character what he can bring to Carolina as our QB. https://youtu.be/y2KxCAHR3Y8

Edited by Calboyz13
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Calboyz13 said:

CJ Stroud and Bijan Robinson did a joint Interview with Ryan Clark Channing Crowder and Fred Taylor known as the Pivot Podcast on September 2nd 2022. I usually don’t dive fully into someone’s life but This interview was really eye opening aside from football he talk about what he’s faced to what his mom has dealt with even being homeless I’d definitely give it a watch if you wanna know more about him outside of football it really let me inside to his character what he can bring to Carolina as our QB. https://youtu.be/y2KxCAHR3Y8

Draft him #1 right now!

15 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Says the guy who tried to tell me OBJ is still a star WR and no longer diva whilst he remains in FA weeks later.

Yeah… OBJ is totally awesome but this dude talking about his life in an interview is sad. Sure. 

Yikes!

Never said OBJ is still a star and what the hell does OBJ have to do with my comment?

OBJ lives rent free in your head.smh

22 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yikes!

Never said OBJ is still a star and what the hell does OBJ have to do with my comment?

OBJ lives rent free in your head.smh

No he doesn’t. But you are putting down Stroud after praising that douche bag. And as I recall, I pointed out you were completely wrong about OBJ and you seemed to quietly disappear after calling me an idiot essentially.

All that is fine. But if you are going to poo on Stroud for sharing then I’ll gladly point out my only other encounter I’ve had with one of your terrible takes. 

this is your periodic reminder that you can absolutely support one or both or all three of the alleged serious candidates for the Panthers #1 pick, and you can do so without downplaying the other candidates' strengths or disparaging them in vague ways!

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

No he doesn’t. But you are putting down Stroud after praising that douche bag. And as I recall, I pointed out you were completely wrong about OBJ and you seemed to quietly disappear after calling me an idiot essentially.

All that is fine. But if you are going to poo on Stroud for sharing then I’ll gladly point out my only other encounter I’ve had with one of your terrible takes. 

You obviously don't know me very well.

I been #SellOutForStroud all offseason.

Im fine with either of the 3 QB's honestly. Not sure why you coming for me I have nothing against Stroud my man.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You obviously don't know me very well.

I been #SellOutForStroud all offseason.

Im fine with either of the 3 QB's honestly. Not sure why you coming for me I have nothing against Stroud my man.

Fair enough, but why is this sad then? Because the comment seems to imply it’s a pathetic attempt to elevate Stroud and while I can agree that the constant “Carolina is taking this QB” rumor posts everyday are getting annoying, this is actually a solid post diving into the guys character. I fail to see why this of all things is a bad post.

• Pie 1