• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young's built sturdier than Stroud per BMI

MechaZain

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

those who are worried about his durability are always going to be worried about it.

he could be playing for 7 years before he misses time and you'll hear them all say, "you see, i was right! i'm always right. you all should have listened to me!"

I wouldn't go that far 😄

I will say though that I'm probably going to be crossing myself every time he takes a hit...and I'm not Catholic 😕

I just asked a magic 8-ball website if the panthers should choose Bryce Young and it said "Yes, definitely." I then asked if they should choose C. J. Stroud and it said, "Ask again later."

I dunno what this means, but it has about as much significance as all this other crap combined.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Not building a workout routine here just comparing two guys. I think it's more accurate than the Huddle eye test.

But you're comparing 2 guys using a metric that doesn't accurately measure athletes due to their higher % of muscle mass. Doesn't matter if it's more accurate than the Huddle eye test or not, it's still not accurate. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

those who are worried about his durability are always going to be worried about it.

he could be playing for 7 years before he misses time and you'll hear them all say, "you see, i was right! i'm always right. you all should have listened to me!"

The game threads are gonna get old so fast with the freak outs i'm sure.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Actually,  7 years in he would prove me wrong about the durability concerns. Well past it, 7 years he would be on a second contract.

The "YOUNGSTERS" are desperately trying to convince us that less is more.

Dumb move. Not big enough for the NFL. He should get into bowling. What's next?? The best 5'10" volleyballer?! It won't work he's not playing against future salesmen or accountants the NFL is full of physical freaks, ya boy , sooner than later will get smashed.

If he were my son I'd be excited for him but that reality that he's fighting out of his weight class would be terrifying. Some fans don't care they just want to "see" him do it.

I DON'T want to see it happen, but it's likely, that's why I rather it happen in another uniform.

Heard the Texans like Will Anderson so all the Bryce hype and gamesmanship may be for not.

• Poo 1

52 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Here he's still rocking a little bit of his combine dad bodHDcPRSLb.thumb.jpeg.e1162a7c8985ba703b20ec48755754d8.jpeg

Look how sweaty he is. We should measure how much sweat Young v Stroud had on their pro day. /s

Seriously tho can't wait till Carolina picks. Whoever they choose. I don't care who it is. Just let the madness stop.

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

7 games would do it for me

I would like for him to make it threw the whole season healthy. I dont think 7 games will say too much as im looking at from a standpoint of how much punishment can he take before getting a injury. I dont think he gonna take one hit and get hurt significantly that quick.