• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im just a fan of football bro. Im 33 with my own family. Hating on players does nothing for me in life.

Let them earn your respect. More power to you!

I'm a football fan to and I am 59 with a family. So what did anything you said have any relevance to how people feel about certain players. It is not your choice to say who needs to show support. It is a persons choice to show support when they are ready to. And by the way please show me where I sad I hated any player. Please enlighten me. 🙄

1 minute ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

I'm a football fan to and I am 59 with a family. So what did anything you said have any relevance to how people feel about certain players. It is not your choice to say who needs to show support. It is a persons choice to show support when they are ready to. And by the way please show me where I sad I hated any player. Please enlighten me. 🙄

My goodness dude move on!

I think you replied to me just to be toxic. Im only speaking for me. I don't take football that seriously. Im not invested in players earning my respect. If they need to earn your respect then by all means let them!

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Support and respect is earned not just given. 

Nick Young Wtf GIF

So are you just crotchety towards everyone until they give you a reason to respect them?

I just ask because respect is a default setting for me, with anyone I meet, until they give me a reason to treat them otherwise.

Support is a default setting for any new panther player, unless they were on a rival/did something heinous or were a dick to the Panthers that makes me take time to warm up to them (a la Roman Harper).

I genuinely don't understand the "earn my support" mentality toward a rookie that we draft. I can understand being hesitant with a vet player/coach/gm/owner, but not a kid who has done nothing yet and didn't even have a say in where he was drafted.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Nick Young Wtf GIF

So are you just crotchety towards everyone until they give you a reason to respect them?

I just ask because respect is a default setting for me, with anyone I meet, until they give me a reason to treat them otherwise.

Support is a default setting for any new panther player, unless they were on a rival/did something heinous or were a dick to the Panthers that makes me take time to warm up to them (a la Roman Harper).

I genuinely don't understand the "earn my support" mentality toward a rookie that we draft. I can understand being hesitant with a coach/gm/owner, but not a kid who has done nothing yet and didn't even have a say in where he was drafted.

I just did that on purpose because when CamWhoaCam makes a comment it sounds kind of like a command. I am ok with Young and will support him because he is our QB.

• Beer 1

Man…I have been watching a ton of interviews with Bryce Young and he is really impressive but man…people really need understanding this guy is 21 years old.  He is articulate and so damn smart.  Steve Smith and so many other people being so strange with their questions is crazy.  He handed himself like a man.

Edited by Shocker

14 hours ago, OldhamA said:

I mean Richardson threw for over 300 yards and 3 TDs whilst surrounded by terrible football players. 

I don't know why you bring him up in this argument. His team gave up 31 points to Vandy, Young's gave up 3. 

You don't understand why a QB prospect's performance is being compared to another when discussing the draft?

I figured that the first thing people that hate the idea of Young being the pick would do when they saw "good tape vs Vandy" is attack the fact that it's Vandy rather than watch the tape in a good faith effort to learn more. That Vandy team was good enough to beat the other two top QBs they faced. How you took that as a slight specifically against AR is really weird but hey, we can discuss the difference in film between Young, Richardson, and Levis vs Vandy if youre interested.