• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Smoke? Adam Schefter: CAR traded for Young, then checked other QBs. They did not bridge gap.

Saca312

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you haven't accepted Bryce Young will be our QB by now then I feel sorry for you.

Im already making plans to get his #9 jersey.

Until then keep making those small jokes...

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

But in all seriousness, I too will purchase his jersey (Assuming they'll make it in adult sizes)

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you haven't accepted Bryce Young will be our QB by now then I feel sorry for you.

Im already making plans to get his #9 jersey.

Until then keep making those small jokes...

They’ll have him here in the introductory press conference and there will people still unable to come to grips it isn’t a smoke screen

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

We are FAR from the only organization/people that think Young is the best prospect in this class.  This isn't something outlandish or crazy, in fact in the general consensus throughout the NFL.  Young looks to be the number 1 QB prospect this year and this is coming from someone who has leaned Stroud.  

And how many times have these same people been wrong about the best QB in a draft? Many, that’s how many. I’m still not in the trust Reich club yet. He’s done nothing to deserve that trust yet.  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Out of all the QB in this draft AR or Levis(you never know) could ball out and Young or Stroud could be a bust but is unlikely. Nobody will know anything until these prospects actually play to show their worth. Only good coaching can hopefully fix each QB's flaws.

How does coaching fix being 5'10" and 185lbs?

Brees had to crane his neck to see over the OLine and he admitted he was still throwing blind to the middle of the field. He was 2 inches taller than Young (and no less athletic). 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

They’ll have him here in the introductory press conference and there will people still unable to come to grips it isn’t a smoke screen

I think it will be a minority, I think even if its young there will be a overwhelming sense of excitement that we finally have someone to build around

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Brees had to crane his neck to see over the OLine and he admitted he was still throwing blind to the middle of the field. He was 2 inches taller than Young (and no less athletic). 

Yeah coaching can't fix height issues but can fix gameplay issues. 😆

10 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I mean if it's true Cam couldn't get calls due to his size, then Bryce should get the Michael Jordan treatment

I’ve been wishing for years we could simply get a laughing reaction, this was funny lol

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Yeah, Young and Brees might’ve been the same height if Brees didn’t have a neck like Mike Glennon

IMG_7029.jpeg

Edited by CLG
  • Pie 1