• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Sheena Quick the most reliable reporter when it comes to Panthers news?

CamWhoaaCam

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I like Sheena a lot. She's a very hardworking reporter who doesn't just chase every whim. She's done a great job over the last few years.

And yes, she's taken some undeserved criticism on this forum. It's the nature of the job that things change and people mislead. You have to account for that with everyone.

The "most reliable" title for me though goes to Joe Person. His work since joining The Athletic has been stellar.

I'd also have to say the combo of Ellis Williams and Mike Kaye at The Observer is phenomenal.

This is what baffles me, what more do you really need? I didn’t know if we’ve ever had a stronger group of reporters.

4 minutes ago, Martin said:

This is what baffles me, what more do you really need? I didn’t know if we’ve ever had a stronger group of reporters.

I'd agree. Heck, Jourdan Rodrigue, Alaina Getzenberg and Jon Alexander were all pretty good in the recent past.

We've been doing pretty good in the reporting department.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'll just say i don't see any reason to doubt that it is her.

if so, then welcome. don't take any of the stupidity in here personally. 

Awesome!  So it's not an alt?  She seemed too polite and reasonable to be a troll account...

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd agree. Heck, Jourdan Rodrigue, Alaina Getzenberg and Jon Alexander were all pretty good in the recent past.

We've been doing pretty good in the reporting department.

Jourdan Rodrigue has been stellar for the LA Rams.  She always has good insight when she drops in on the Athletic Football Show and had some great write-ups this offseason.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Hmm I'm surprised.  I actually thought the crown account that was getting a lot of the personnel right was actually her.

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Granted that it could be. We just get so many fakers on here it's hard not to be skeptical.

I could believe it if I saw her put a link to The Huddle on her Twitter mentioning her joining up.

That'd leave no doubt.

• Flames 1

21 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Alright so now it is verified that this is Sheena. This is cool.

Yes it is..

Public Service Announcement 

1. Please be cordial, respectful and appreciate this.. Some of us have been here a long time and never had a credential member of the media gives us the time of day like @Vergeand @SheenaQ have and are doing now…

2. Keep the creepy poo to yourself.. We all know reality and yes Damm!!!!! But keep it to yourself and talk football..

3. Let’s not overdose on this.. The time she gives us to asked questions about the team is more then we ever had before.. So we don’t have to get everything out at 1 time.. Hopefully if we follow the 1st 2 things she will come here often and share her opinions with us.. Or until she blows up and gets a gig on ESPN..  Which she will..

Thank you My Huddle ppl..

Mods should Pin this..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Yes it is..

1. Please be cordial, respectful and appreciate this.. Some of us have been here a long time and never had a credential member gives us the time of day like @Vergeand @SheenaQ have and are doing now…

2. Keep the creepy poo to yourself.. We all know reality and yes Damm!!!!! But keep it to yourself and talk football..

3. Let’s not overdose on this.. The time she gives us to asked questions about the team is more then we ever had before.. So we don’t have to get everything out at 1 time.. Hopefully if we follow the 1st 2 things she will come here often and share her opinions with us.. Or until she blows up and gets a gig on ESPN..  Which she will..

star door GIF by South Park

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Yes it is..

1. Please be cordial, respectful and appreciate this.. Some of us have been here a long time and never had a credential member gives us the time of day like @Vergeand @SheenaQ have and are doing now…

And shout out to the OP CamWhoaaCam who made it possible for us to get Ms. Quick content on this board. She is really good at her job. The spotlight she deserves. Be respectful she doesn't have to share anything with us if she doesn't want to.