• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any info About the Stroud and Levis Meetings?

Hoenheim

Just now, frankw said:

It was an awkward situation paired with the impromptu press conference and of course all the questions would be about Young the reporters stay glued to Twitter updates just like fans.

I don't want to read too much into how/when they scheduled the Big 4 QBs coming in, but I can't get over how odd it is. 

Makes you wonder if BY is 1 and AR is 2, with Stroud/Levis behind them. Not only were both scheduled on the same day...something we haven't done, but also on a day that a presser was schedueld to discuss the draft. 

Maybe if they were in during the AM and the press conference was like 4pm, maybe it would make more sense. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Soul Rebel said:

I don't want to read too much into how/when they scheduled the Big 4 QBs coming in, but I can't get over how odd it is. 

Makes you wonder if BY is 1 and AR is 2, with Stroud/Levis behind them. Not only were both scheduled on the same day...something we haven't done, but also on a day that a presser was schedueld to discuss the draft. 

Maybe if they were in during the AM and the press conference was like 4pm, maybe it would make more sense. 

From my understanding both CJ and Levis had to reschedule their visits when they did due to prior commitments.  Not sure why we scheduled the press conference when we did. It kinda screwed up the suspense on Young or CJ. Whatever.

10 minutes ago, poundaway said:

10 years ago, contracts were signed before the draft.

These guys don't believe that the Panthers, a week from the draft, still don't know who their QB is.  Some interesting talk on why we're so coy.

Damn

"It feels like Stroud was the guy until tepper got them to bryce young....."

Those guys are not super high on young

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, poundaway said:

10 years ago, contracts were signed before the draft.

These guys don't believe that the Panthers, a week from the draft, still don't know who their QB is.  Some interesting talk on why we're so coy.

They’re 100% right they already know who the pick is

Edited by NAS

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Damn

"It feels like Stroud was the guy until tepper got them to bryce young....."

Those guys are not super high on young

Hopefully we don't hear down the line Reich didn't ultimately get who he really wanted. Lots of jobs at stake here. Just hoping they get it right and it isn't being influenced from the Tepper's.