• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hall of Famer Bill Parcells on Bryce Young's Size: 'He Better Walk on Water'

18 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

How so when he can't even get on the grown up rides?

he’s been the best quarterback in his class since 8th grade, and he didn’t put up a ‘Cuba Gooding Jr. as Radio’ performance in the cognitive S2 test

The Panthers offensive line is actually SMALLER than the Alabama offensive line Bryce played behind lol. Some of y’all need to get some fresh air and a life.

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Poo 1

Just now, Cary Kollins said:

he’s been the best quarterback in his class since 8th grade, and he didn’t put up a ‘Cuba Gooding Jr. as Radio’ performance in the cognitive S2 test

The Panthers offensive line is actually SMALLER than the Alabama offensive line Bryce played behind lol. Some of y’all need to get some fresh air and a life.

You believing everything you read tells me everything I need to know and it's no need to insult the disabled you better than that...maybe not

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

da fug are you talking about?  I just said I love Bill.

But time and the game have passed him by.

Don’t you know it’s hateful to call an 81 year old former head coach old?

Edited by therealmjl

2 hours ago, Manna said:

everyone treating him like he's already walking on water =/

Valid point. I like him too but some of the posts I see here sound like they're copied from ChuckNorrisFacts.com.

I think we still need to have reasonable expectations. Don't expect him to look like a football god from his first snap.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Bill Parcells also forgot football more than yall discrediting him will ever know so there's that

Bro you realize all of these threads you have made shitting on Young, we have tried to tell you the same thing. So should we discredit our FO and coaching staff, who arguably is the most experienced coaching staff possibly ever assembled when it comes to the NFL QB position, or is that just confirmation bias. 

21 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

da fug are you talking about?  I just said I love Bill.

I don't.

Give him credit. He had a fantastic football mind and was an extremely successful coach. But He was also one of those guys who talked to and treated his players like absolute sh-t, berating guys down to the point that they didn't think they were even capable of playing football unless they played for him.

Not a fan of that. Respect the hell out of his coaching skills but I see him as a lousy person.

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Parcells isn't exactly wrong but he's likely swayed by his experience as a coach. That was a different era with virtually no QB protections. He's probably imagining Lawrence Taylor coming screaming around the corner and straight up choke slamming him and now he's gotta attend a funeral.

I respect Bill Parcells as much as anyone who knows the game and I do agree he is from a different time when QBs weren’t nearly as protected as they are today.  

Everyone with a brain knows this is a brutal game and it is concern without question.  I never said it wasn’t.  Bryce is special in every way but seriously the #1 thing he has to do is stay healthy and avoid big shots.  If he is available he will be great 

We need other positions like Edge and others but if a really good IOL is there in round 2 I am taking him.  We need a wall in front of this guy

Edited by Shocker