• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Say..the S2 scores that were leaked aren't accurate

42 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

We are picking Young.  And when that pick comes in, please start a thread about the new team you are going to root for, because I doubt people want to deal with you every time our QB gets hit or has a turnover over the next decade.  Your obsession with name-calling and Young bashing is borderline.  Perhaps we will understand more when Netflix completes their documentary on you.

A vertically challenged individual must have banged his significant other. 

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

I don't understand this part. I thought all the teams had access to the scores. Why would they care if the "wrong" scores got out?

Only half the teams in the league have signed up for the S2 thing. I'm assuming teams aren't going to share the results to the other teams that don't pay for it, if that's how it works. If the leaks were that easy no one would pay for it

So you have Young who tested extremely well and has been taking this test since he was in high school.  Then you have CJ who probably took it in a situation that wasnt helpful for his score.  Maybe if Stroud had been preparing for this test since HS he would have done better. To me this test shows nothing more than how much you prepare for it.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

So you have Young who tested extremely well and has been taking this test since he was in high school.  Then you have CJ who probably took it in a situation that wasnt helpful for his score.  Maybe if Stroud had been preparing for this test since HS he would have done better. To me this test shows nothing more than how much you prepare for it.

So Young was  prepared.  Sounds good.

On 4/24/2023 at 5:21 PM, Jackie Lee said:

Only half the teams in the league have signed up for the S2 thing. I'm assuming teams aren't going to share the results to the other teams that don't pay for it, if that's how it works. If the leaks were that easy no one would pay for it

If a team believes in S2 and needed it to evaluate their picks, they signed up for it.  If a team doesn't believe in S2, they don't care about the score anyway.   S2 was baked into the draft.   The leaks, and how they've been handled, only effect public perception.

Edited by poundaway