• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To the Bryce Young Haters...

Asaria

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I will hope for the best, but I just don't see it.  I called Luke and Cam before we ever even made those picks and believed 1000% when I called those that they would be the transcendent, generational talents that they were.  I also called busts like Butler, KB, etc.  I just don't see it in Young.  I don't believe in the pick.  There are a lot of positives about his game, but there also, imo, an equal amount of holes in it, and the height is something that will have to be schemed around and the fact that the stats lay out that he struggles to make one of the most important throws in pro football with any consistency, and I just think there is huge bust potential.  

But, we'll see...  *shrugs*

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

I liked KB though, just wish we had a nutrition plan for him. He would've been a beast..

41 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Such an asinine statement

If anyone thought they would become what they turned out to be, both would be drafted WAY higher than they did.  Trying to make an argument on players that already have had HOF careers as to why taking a small QB makes sense, is just so illogical that I am having trouble making sense of what your point with it even is.

It would be like trying to say people screwed up by not taking Brady because of what he turned out to be.  Dude fell to the 6th round, clearly nobody thought he'd be a legit starting QB, let alone the GOAT.

I've said time and time again, I do not think Young has a great future because I don't think he can stay healthy, so that's why I wouldn't take him.

so again, the pre-draft rankings are irrelevant. glad we agree on that.

OP is right and the posters trying to dissuade other's from believing that there are a lot of ignorance surrounding drafting Young are purely gaslighting. Who cares who we draft tbh as long as they are going to attempt to make the team better. Some people just have to tell everyone indirectly their poo doesn't stink and their opinion is god's gift to man. 

• Poo 2

3 hours ago, byob1013 said:

OP is right and the posters trying to dissuade other's from believing that there are a lot of ignorance surrounding drafting Young are purely gaslighting. Who cares who we draft tbh as long as they are going to attempt to make the team better. Some people just have to tell everyone indirectly their poo doesn't stink and their opinion is god's gift to man. 

Says the clown with Will Levis as his pic.

giphy.gif

• Poo 1

9 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Says the clown with Will Levis as his pic.

giphy.gif

The pic is changing after the draft. I used it because of the nonsense floating about him and the Vegas books giving people the notion he may be the pick. I'm all in Bryce hence the username BYOB (Bryce Young or Bust), but it's cool call me a clown if you choose you. I see how much you have looked foolish on this forum for a while now and wont allow myself to get worked up by a person like you. 

That 70S Show Fez GIF

6 minutes ago, byob1013 said:

The pic is changing after the draft. I used it because of the nonsense floating about him and the Vegas books giving people the notion he may be the pick. I'm all in Bryce hence the username BYOB (Bryce Young or Bust), but it's cool call me a clown if you choose you. I see how much you have looked foolish on this forum for a while now and wont allow myself to get worked up by a person like you. 

That 70S Show Fez GIF

Ok Ivory Panther or should I call you Briceyung because you sound exactly like those 2 clowns. 

1 minute ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Ok Ivory Panther or should I call you Briceyung because you sound exactly like those 2 clowns. 

Is this an alt assumptive attack? Those are always fun. I saw them get lured into getting themselves banned, pretty funny stuff. I unfortunately am not that fun. Thanks for trying though!

• Poo 1

Personally, I think that moving up in this draft was a huge mistake.  I would have rather just tanked.  I don't have any thing personally against Young, but he is like my 3rd qb in the  draft.  I think we would have been better off just taking AR and keeping Moore, but that's just my honest opinion. 

Even if Bryce is announced as the pick, it means nothing and proves no one right.  If he can flash and stay healthy that's when all the Young fans will know to eat their crow or not.  Because if Young can't stay healthy, we will be a losing team for easily another 5 years.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I will hope for the best, but I just don't see it.  I called Luke and Cam before we ever even made those picks and believed 1000% when I called those that they would be the transcendent, generational talents that they were.  I also called busts like Butler, KB, etc.  I just don't see it in Young.  I don't believe in the pick.  There are a lot of positives about his game, but there also, imo, an equal amount of holes in it, and the height is something that will have to be schemed around and the fact that the stats lay out that he struggles to make one of the most important throws in pro football with any consistency, and I just think there is huge bust potential.  

But, we'll see...  *shrugs*

See, this to me is pretty typical.

Other than one or two extremes, I haven't seen many I'd call "Bryce haters". If anything, there are "Bryce doubters".

Or like me, "Bryce pleasedon'tlethimgethurt-ers" 😕

• Beer 1