• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Drake Maye was in this draft would you pick him over Young?

ENC Pantherfan

If Drake Maye was in this draft would you pick him over Bryce Young?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Maye or Young?

• Maye
    • Young

5 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Yes, but he's not in this draft and there is no scenario where we would be in position to select him next year. So it's a dumb question.

This also seems to apply to some of the questions that were posted in some of these threads. The only dumb question is the one you do not ask. It doesn't matter if this player is in this draft or not because the answer would be either yes or no. It is ok for many here to do the same thing asking a question and get a positive answer with no ridicule. Everyone here has a right to their opinion.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

fug off 

Dude I only ask because I read an article today saying that Caleb Williams was so far ahead of every QB in this draft, and I'm sitting here thinking Drake Maye's numbers was just as good on an offense who basically relies a lot on Downs. I just wanted to see how ya'll think Maye compares tho this draft. I'm good with Young. 

13 minutes ago, ENC Pantherfan said:

Dude I only ask because I read an article today saying that Caleb Williams was so far ahead of every QB in this draft, and I'm sitting here thinking Drake Maye's numbers was just as good on an offense who basically relies a lot on Downs. I just wanted to see how ya'll think Maye compares tho this draft. I'm good with Young. 

What are you expecting to accomplish with this thread?

You're asking something that is irrelevant in real life.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 4

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Look another irrelevant post!

Why do you guys have a hard time accepting Bryce Young?

Why do you make these obnoxious comments when someone makes a thread on what they want an answer on in a comparison you go full auto on them claiming they are against Young. So ridiculous. Why do you tell others they more or less can't make a thread when it is a right for anyone in here to do. Now who is the hater.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

3 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Why do you make these obnoxious comments when someone makes a thread on what they want an answer on in a comparison you go full auto on them claiming they are against Young. So ridiculous. Why do you tell others they more or less can't make a thread when it is a right for anyone in here to do. Now who is the hater.

You been hating on me for a while. Im not the only poster who calls out trash threads.

Once again you follow me into a thread and question me but nobody else.

So you telling me what I can't do but accusing me of the same thing.smh

It's all love bro. Im just joking around most of the time. Don't take it personally.

• Flames 1