• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has spoken: He'd draft Young

Icege

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

You can't honestly say that you aren't saying this kind of stuff and not wanting to start a shitfest.

Just downright trolling.

Compared to the things being said. I'd say my short jokes are at the bottom of the worry jar.

I am rightfully afraid that Young, if he is indeed the pick, won't last until his second contract. That is a legitimate concern.

I haven't attacked him personally. I haven't thrown shade at him. I have even said if he's our guy, I'll be excited. 

If you are telling me I can't make short jokes? Then I'll stop. But it sure seems like harmless fun to me. 

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

25 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Bryce needs a booster seat, and pedal extenders just to drive. 

If this football thingy doesn't work out. He can always become a short order cook.

Bryce can walk under the limbo stick.

His mom still buys his CLOTHES in the boys department. 

I refuse to believe we spent all that draft capital on a QB that may never see his second contract. 

You've had such a weird character arc....you used to be the poster boy for the resident sunshine-pumping homer, who would rail against the whininess on these boards.  You've always been pretty cringey but I at least respected you for staying hopeful and going against the grain when things were rough for the Panthers.  Now you've rebranded from iamhubby to Gerry Green and became the very archetype of a whiny Huddler that you used to constantly argue with.  The kicker is that you're having this philosophical existential crisis on the heels of the most exciting offseason for a Panthers fan in at least 5-6 years.

• Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 6

31 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Bryce needs a booster seat, and pedal extenders just to drive. 

If this football thingy doesn't work out. He can always become a short order cook.

Bryce can walk under the limbo stick.

His mom still buys his CLOTHES in the boys department. 

I refuse to believe we spent all that draft capital on a QB that may never see his second contract. 

Idk why you’re talking bout him like he’s 5’3 or something. Relax lmao. 

49 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

Serious Question here:

What would be the downfall of announcing the pick before draft night given it's 24 hours away.  Is it more about ruining the mystery/hype for the draft itself?   Obviously, we wont find out for another 24hours, but what can happen?

What would be the benefit?

And even if it's unlikely, you can probably expect the team to use their entire allotted time "just in case" because you never know what might happen.

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Fans of a black QB that is..

God this fan base has a abundance of stupid!!

He just further proved Schultz's theory of human intelligence:

The species has always had the same amount of aggregate intelligence.  We are now just splitting it up among 8 billion people.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

You've had such a weird character arc....you used to be the poster boy for the resident sunshine-pumping homer, who would rail against the whininess on these boards.  You've always been pretty cringey but I at least respected you for staying hopeful and going against the grain when things were rough for the Panthers.  Now you've rebranded from iamhubby to Gerry Green and became the very archetype of a whiny Huddler that you used to constantly argue with.  The kicker is that you're having this philosophical existential crisis on the heels of the most exciting offseason for a Panthers fan in at least 5-6 years.

JFC with all the crap that gets slung around here. I get it for short jokes. Lighten up folks, it's only football. 

• Beer 2