• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

3 hours ago, Bama Panther said:

Just heard on NFL Radio that there may be a deal in place for HOU to trade #2 to NE for Mac Jones. I’d think the Patriots would have to throw in a lot more for that trade to happen. 

If they trade #2 for Mac Jones they truly are insane

• Pie 2

Pete Schraeger's usually accurate last minute intel/drips below.  Addison 😞 I had a long shot wish for a trade up...

(grabbing from reddit) 

• As I’ve said for a week, both RBS will go in the first round. Gibbs somewhere 20-31 range. Bijan can go anywhere 8-31

• I see Zay Flowers, JSN, and Jordan Addison all going 10-20 range.

• Witherspoon to Detroit at 6 sounds right

• Tennessee making calls

• Kincaid and Mayer will both go 10-25 range. LaPorta or Musgrave could sneak into first round too.

• Might not know what Houston is doing at 2 until the card is submitted. Everyone has an opinion. Seemingly all different. That’s fun.

• Wash happy w/ Howell

• Forbes has a lot of fans in league. At 170 pounds, he’s unapologetic about it. Teams love his physicality and attitude. 1st rounder.

• Arizona GM Ossenfort has connections to Vrabel (Titans) , Ziegler/McDaniels (Patriots) Arthur Smith (Titans) 👀

— Jets won’t reach at 15 for an OT if one of their preferred guys doesn’t fall to them

— Addison has lots of fans around the league. May go earlier than he’s been listed in any mock drafts

— DEs Murphy , Van Ness, Nolan Smith all should go 10-25

31 minutes ago, Shocker said:

If they trade #2 for Mac Jones they truly are insane

If Houston is crazy enough to try obtaining Mac Jones by giving up the # 2 pick they must be nuts.

However, I feel sure the Patriots will make a generous offer to try unloading him.