• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral post to instagram

11 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

He could be backup potential at least if given a shot. Who knows what the future holds but I wouldnt send him packing yet as he may turn into something with proper coaching.

Yeah, evidently we tried to trade him for anything we could get and found no takers. So bring the kid to camp. Maybe he shows enough in preseason that you can get something for him.

This guy sure does exemplify the Keep Pounding mindset doesn’t he? He’s showed nothing, he’s a third round pick, and he’s apparently whiny and in his feelings. Talk to Thomas Davis to get some perspective on what it takes to persevere. Jesus.

• Pie 1

Take his number from him and give it to Bryce for free

If anyone will give us something for him 5th round or higher, take it, if not, have fun being our 3rd stringer this year, but you're not keeping Bryce's number and we're not just cutting you cause you're a cry baby.

I get being disappointed/frustrated, but he's known the team was taking QB at #1 for months now. Why post that today? It's not like that post was a spur of the moment thing.

EDIT: On the plus side I was glad to see him at the voluntary sessions. Control what you can control and put as much good play on film as you can when given the opportunity this preseason.

Edited by Evil Hurney