• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top Picks Left

SmittysLawnGuy

3 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

With 90% of us already knowing that Bryce was our QB for the last few weeks, the draft essentially starts today for us. A lot of talent left on the board. 

True. Last night was still fun though. I really don't want to move out of 39 though. Really good players in the top 12 or so remaining.

1 minute ago, Growl said:

Think I’d rather go with Avila tbh. Torrence showed up at 330 at the combine but is said to play at around 350. That’s a bit too big for me. Avila plays center too. But I say that without really watching Torrence.

I’m fine with that too. We need to beef up the oline as much as possible. I think Cade mays can be a solid player for us as well but with both guards having pretty significant injuries to end the season we need to be damn sure we got talent for Bryce. I really hope we treat Bryce like the chiefs treat Mahomes. They draft and trade for oline talent year after year after year. I’m more concerned with the line then I am weapons right now.

5 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I’m fine with that too. We need to beef up the oline as much as possible. I think Cade mays can be a solid player for us as well but with both guards having pretty significant injuries to end the season we need to be damn sure we got talent for Bryce. I really hope we treat Bryce like the chiefs treat Mahomes. They draft and trade for oline talent year after year after year. I’m more concerned with the line then I am weapons right now.

Shame we lost two OG’s in a meaningless game

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

True. Last night was still fun though. I really don't want to move out of 39 though. Really good players in the top 12 or so remaining.

Yeah I'm not loving the trade back options I'm looking at capital wise. Maybe if we can get 45 and 72 from the Packers for 39 and 114, keep our 93. If BJ's there at 39 I'm taking him though

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

The Patriots are in the mix and trade up for a TE also and they may be going for TE Darnell Washington because he is a big Gronk size player. I just hope we can get this guy before anyone else does tonight.

DRAFT RESET: With Day 1 of the NFL Draft in the books, the Patriots will turn their attention to Day 2, which kicks off Friday at 7 p.m. Adding pass catchers – be they receivers or tight ends – will be on the docket as the Patriots select in Round 2 (No. 46 overall) and Round 3 (76).