• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So let’s talk about Levis

NAS

All the hate for him is humorous. He does not seem near as bad as many seem to want to paint him. His reaction to being drafted looked perfectly normal and I have seen that done a thousand times from a thousand others yet somehow he is judged for it. I hope he has a successful career to make all his critics poo their panties.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

All the hate for him is humorous. He does not seem near as bad as many seem to want to paint him. His reaction to being drafted looked perfectly normal and I have seen that done a thousand times from a thousand others yet somehow he is judged for it. I hope he has a successful career to make all his critics poo their panties.

It’s because people who make fun of guys for doing completely normal things (not naming the mayo in coffee) do it to hide their insecurities they have with themselves. 

• Beer 1

He wound up in a better situation than probably most of the QBs drafted ahead of him.

Sometimes falling in the draft takes you way past the bad teams.

Imagine if Aaron Rodgers had started his career at the Jets instead of ending it there?

Or Tom Brady had started out in Detroit?

Good luck to him.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Levis in the second and they gave up what a future 3rd is a steal IMO. If he busts it’s easy to walk away from him and he is a cheap project QB in the mean time. Titans can just let Tannehill finish out his final year with Levis behind him. If they are out of the playoff race they can start working him in. They really need to trade Henry though. Let him play for a contender his last few years. 

On 4/28/2023 at 6:41 AM, X-Clown said:

We might need to do a wellness check on ripadonn. Between us taking young, Levis falling, and corrals Instagram post, he has to be falling apart.

Long-term, I'd still rather have Dorian Thompson-Robinson even to Young. DTR only completed what, 72% of his passes in a complex pro style offense with tons of starts? Sound familiar? Ehhhmmm Brock Purdy.

6'2, 205, 4.5 40. If he had played at Alabama he'd probably have been the number 1 pick. But, he was at UCLA which seems to be discounted now. 

24 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Long-term, I'd still rather have Dorian Thompson-Robinson even to Young. DTR only completed what, 72% of his passes in a complex pro style offense with tons of starts? Sound familiar? Ehhhmmm Brock Purdy.

6'2, 205, 4.5 40. If he had played at Alabama he'd probably have been the number 1 pick. But, he was at UCLA which seems to be discounted now. 

No

• Pie 1

• 1 month later...