• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schedule being released May 11

hepcat

1 hour ago, pantherdad said:

Young Vs Stroud…. matchup of number one versus number two, it has to be a Monday night game or Sunday night game. It’s at home, as well

I think week 1 is more likely for that one, which won’t be a prime time game.

They did it when Jameis and Mariota were 1 and 2 overall, I think they’ll do it again here.

Thats a fun matchup, but it’s not a prime time worthy game unless they put it on a Thursday.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 3

33 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I think week 1 is more likely for that one, which won’t be a prime time game.

They did it when Jameis and Mariota were 1 and 2 overall, I think they’ll do it again here.

Thats a fun matchup, but it’s not a prime time worthy game unless they put it on a Thursday.

I think week 1 will be Indy. We had Darnold against his former team week 1 in 2021 and then Baker vs his former team in 2022. I can see them selling Reich  vs the colts with a Young/Richardson matchup for a non conference game. 

Will probably save Young/Stroud for a Thursday night game.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, pantherdad said:

Young Vs Stroud…. matchup of number one versus number two, it has to be a Monday night game or Sunday night game. It’s at home, as well

You’d think they’ll want to have that game and the game with the colts as the top two options. It’s really all about Bryce vs the AFC South 

8 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I think week 1 will be Indy. We had Darnold against his former team week 1 in 2021 and then Baker vs his former team in 2022. I can see them selling Reich  vs the colts with a Young/Richardson matchup for a non conference game. 

Will probably save Young/Stroud for a Thursday night game.

The Indy game should be a little later in the season, much less of a chance that AR is starting week 1 than say week 10, it's why I think both their Texans games will come late in the year too.  

The league will want to get those rookie matchups, and there is a good chance that both Young and Stroud are week 1 starters, so I think they'll go that way week 1 and save the AR matchup for later to hope he's playing by then.

There is no reason why we shouldn't be winning this division this year.

The division as a whole is not very good. With Brady gone this division has no elite QB's in it. This should favor us as we have the best defense and the best coaching staff. We almost won it last year with Steve Wilks and Sam Darnold. 

If we upgraded at HC and QB then there is no excuses why we shouldn't win this division this year. If we have a losing record it is a failed season. 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The division as a whole is not very good. With Brady gone this division has no elite QB's in it. This should favor us as we have the best defense and the best coaching staff. We almost won it last year with Steve Wilks and Sam Darnold. 

If we upgraded at HC and QB then there is no excuses why we shouldn't win this division this year. If we have a losing record it is a failed season. 

Saints are the only real threat. Bucs are going to implode and the Falcons roster will win 5 games max. If the Saints get something going with Carr they could be in the 8-9 win range.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wouldn’t sleep on Carr. He is still and probably will be a better QB than Young this season. Hope people around here don’t look dumb expecting Young to do more than just not suck. He’ll need time.

Falcons are going to be playing old school football until they get their bigger pieces ala Titans lite. But in division, so I see those as close games. It’s time for the Bucs to pay up for their success, they’re insignificant.