• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Mingo

Verge

12 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Mingo ends up being one of the best WRs of this class.   

Yeah I didn't catch up on him til late but I wasn't very excited about all the smaller guys when we already have Shi and Byrd. Sounds like TMJ is going to get a lot more work as well, he was great after the coaching change with sub par QB play

• Beer 1

49 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Mingo ends up being one of the best WRs of this class.   

It wouldn't suprise me if he will be our best WR by the end of the season. I feel like he and Bryce will develop a chemistry as rookies and it will lead to him being his #1 WR.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, FattyFatFat said:

Damn he’s got all the measureables. 10 3/8 hands ?! Those are some mitts!

memo to alllllll the of aged woman at there in single land............im currently looking for a good honest larged handed woman to calm me down!!

1644185982724.jpg.ac486a1b69ca95a93f96ee198a3820fe.jpg

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

Everyone outside of Panther nation freaked out when we traded Moore, but when we added Theilen and Chark our receiving corps was already massively improved overall.  Adding Hurst, Mingo, and TMJ making some serious strides last year makes me feel that shipping Moore was a brilliant move.  It's called addition by subtraction.... then addition again.

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It wouldn't suprise me if he will be our best WR by the end of the season. I feel like he and Bryce will develop a chemistry as rookies and it will lead to him being his #1 WR.

I think Young and Theilen are going to get some chemistry early. He will be a nice vet for Young to lean on early.

45 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Did the panthers overdraft all the players they drafted or is that just what the projections are saying 

I think we did. We got who we wanted so if they work out, no big deal but it seems that we did overdraft our day 2 guys. Sometimes you can’t trade back and sometimes you panic a bit.

It all comes down to Young. He’s the make or break. I think we had a decent FA run and I like Young a lot. Concerned as most are, but without knowing his true size, loved him as just a football player.

I’m not really impressed with Fitterer as a drafter. 2021 class was honestly bad. 2022 was not good either. Giving up extra picks all over the place due to trades and trade ups, like Corrall and Johnson this year. The fact that we are looking at XFL guys to fill the roster shows you how much draft capital we’ve given up (ignoring Young).

Again, Young makes the mistakes go away but we have to put some weapons around him. Hopefully, Mingo is more Samuel/Moore than Shenault.

• Pie 1