• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

3 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Those of you defending Miller are also defending the decades of historical draft incompetance by this franchise. It's not a coincidence. Amazing how you don't get it. Until Jordan has no say, they will never be taken seriously. 

This is a hilariously bad take. I hate this FO. They suck. Clifford will probably send Miller to the swarm because they’re idiots. However, there is so much bs flying around here it’s hard not to point out. Miller jumped Scoot on draft expert big boards this year. Not mocks, but player rankings, and judging by the reaction of some here you’d think we selected the consensus #20 player over the consensus #1 player. It’s just not based in reality. There was a narrative that nobody wanted to trade up for Miller, and when somebody posted a video of an insider literally saying that if teams thought they could get to 2 it would be for Miller, it was immediately “Nah that’s fake” and nobody wanted to talk about it after.

People just running with narratives.

• Pie 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

No Miles? Or do you have him coming off the bench? I imagine it’ll take him a bit to get back in basketball shape.

Not completely sold we bring Miles back.  Kup is much more conservative than the average fan thinks 

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

This is a hilariously bad take. I hate this FO. They suck. Clifford will probably send Miller to the swarm because they’re idiots. However, there is so much bs flying around here it’s hard not to point out. Miller jumped Scoot on draft expert big boards this year. Not mocks, but player rankings, and judging by the reaction of some here you’d think we selected the consensus #20 player over the consensus #1 player. It’s just not based in reality. There was a narrative that nobody wanted to trade up for Miller, and when somebody posted a video of an insider literally saying that if teams thought they could get to 2 it would be for Miller, it was immediately “Nah that’s fake” and nobody wanted to talk about it after.

People just running with narratives.

I've tried to tell everyone that they were considered equal prospects by the majority of teams. 

It was legit the media, fans and mocks that didn't know this and got it wrong. 

Scoot g league tape was going to be hard for him to come back from. 

Given Charlotte’s history with guys with bad backgrounds and not including bridges but yeah Miller yeah Miller is the one that is going to work out.  Goddamn we never learn.   Not only do we not go with the more talented player we draft the dude linked to a goddamn murder.   fug you jordan.  

12 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Those of you defending Miller are also defending the decades of historical draft incompetance by this franchise. It's not a coincidence. Amazing how you don't get it. Until Jordan has no say, they will never be taken seriously. 

How did we draft Melo? Williams looked solid as well? How is this possible since it’s the Hornets??

4 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

It’s Clifford. He’ll play vets over rooks until the decision is made for him to play rooks. 

that’s why Clifford needs to go!! I get it’s not the NFL but they need to put in the Rookies to learn!! There should be no excuse now with the long season not to give the rookies playing time and while vet’s cry for rest!!

Edited by DamnItJake!

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

We all know Hayward will have a lot of value as an expiring contract coming up next season.  

PJ Washington is a really good player.  I like this starting 5.

PG - Ball

SG - Scary

SF - BMill

PF - PJ

C - Williams

You think Bridges coming off the bench?