• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

His friend texted him to bring him a gun at 2am and he did.   He is not a bright person.   

Just curious where you grew up? My middle school near Wilmington nc, had kids bringing guns to school in like 6th grade.  Had to install metal detectors in a middle school. Same with the highschool and teenager years, If ya friend told ya to bring him his gun, ya did it. No questions asked. 

Second he told him to bring his gun to him, not a random gun. Shoot he probably thought it was a life or death deal and someone was gonna jump his friend. So, yea you bring the dude his gun if he asks you too at 2am.

That's how it is and will continue to be until gun and gang violence is fixed in this country.  No political mess in that statement what so ever either, just a sad reality of where we are at. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

His friend was in his car earlier and he accidentally left his gun in the back seat. Miller did not know it was there until his friend let him know it was there and to bring it back to him. If my buddy leaves his gun in my car you bet your ass I’m bringing it back to him I’m not holding onto and knowingly driving around with somebody else’s gun in my car. I’m also probably chewing my buddy out. He no doubt needs to pick better friends.

People on here just read headlines and run with it. I swear the police and DA looked into this already and Miller did nothing wrong legally. He hung out with a bad group of teammates and that’s it.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Just curious where you grew up? My middle school near Wilmington nc, had kids bringing guns to school in like 6th grade.  Had to install metal detectors in a middle school. Same with the highschool and teenager years, If ya friend told ya to bring him his gun, ya did it. No questions asked. 

Second he told him to bring his gun to him, not a random gun. Shoot he probably thought it was a life or death deal and someone was gonna jump his friend. So, yea you bring the dude his gun if he asks you too at 2am.

That's how it is and will continue to be until gun and gang violence is fixed in this country.  No political mess in that statement what so ever either, just a sad reality of where we are at. 

I think you are removing any personal accountability from the equation. It's like you are blaming gangs for them taking part in Gang Violence. I am neutral btw in Miller's case.  

Edited by Cam Lawter

5 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

His friend was in his car earlier and he accidentally left his gun in the back seat. Miller did not know it was there until his friend let him know it was there and to bring it back to him. If my buddy leaves his gun in my car you bet your ass I’m bringing it back to him I’m not holding onto and knowingly driving around with somebody else’s gun in my car. I’m also probably chewing my buddy out. He no doubt needs to pick better friends.

This sounds like some excuse you'd hear a crackhead say on the show Cops. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

"It wasn't even his gun, he just brought it to him"

"Miles didn't even kill her, she's still alive"

fug this franchise

She’s definitely not alive so hopefully no one is using that excuse. May she rest in piece in what was a terrible and easily avoidable situation if everyone used their brains.

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I mean, I was a hardcore Hornets fan for a LONG time -- but the NBA is pretty unwatchable to me now. The offseason is like pro wrestling with one player's camp mad at another's camp, the crime sprees go essentially unpunished, and the embarrassment this team has been for decades just turned me off. They don't even want to win. 

Your problem is that you always see the negatives in life.  When things constantly go wrong for you, you can’t imagine why you are so unlucky.  It’s because you are a miserable person and you get what you sow

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

You do realize this team had a future superstar available to draft, and passed on him for that piece of poo?

Why is Miller a piece of poo? Scoot is a great slasher and passer. He sucks as defense and is suspect at shooting 3s. Miller is a better shooter, rebounder, and defender. I see both as having great potential. Sorry it wasn’t the player you wanted.

• Beer 1

Look I can get on board with the pick but some of the logic being employed here to justify him bringing someone a gun in the middle of the night is beyond sports fandom and delusional. He fuged up. Really bad. I hope he proves the doubters wrong. But this pick is a BIG risk and downplaying his actions only makes you look foolish. Let him own up to his mistakes. The last thing he needs is to run away from it or have people making these awkward ass excuses for him.

• Beer 1