• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte Hornets Summer League

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I mean im a Hornets fan.

Good to know you're not a Hornets fan though. Maybe go find another team with players you actually like...

Thank God I adopted the Nuggets in 2009 when I moved out here.

I still root for the Hornets, but their comedy of errors that consistently follows them is exhausting. 

Just now, App Panther said:

Thank God I adopted the Nuggets in 2009 when I moved out here.

I still root for the Hornets, but their comedy of errors that consistently follows them is exhausting. 

Yeah we are a joke of a franchise. Thanks for reminding us all...

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

Well, this is the last summer league game I'll watch. These guys are mostly selfish, taking terrible shots, and playing with little to no effort. Bouknight needs to be left on the bench, if not cut or traded for peanuts. Kai Jones is still very raw. Hopefully he can improve. Smith Jr is selfish and not much of a PG at all. Miller has been the best playmaker of the floor for the Hornets and he isn't great at that and is way too passive. A top 3 pick should be aggressive and that hasn't been him so far.

gotta watch wembys debut but yeah after that I am out.

1 hour ago, App Panther said:

Doesnt have to be this way.

People like you being homers and defending every bad move of this franchise despite their continued misses doesn't help. 

Did I just not say we are a joke of a franchise?

Your reading comprehension is really bad. If you want to be negative and hate then by all means do that. Don't question other people because they don't agree with your thinking. You on here overreacting over summer league games. Like chill out lil bro.

Can't really get a sense of much when the Hornets SL team as a whole is just flat out butt cheeks.

Miller does need to up the ante and the effort though for a second overall pick. I'm bracing for the possibility of Scoot Henderson going off and the media roasting us.

• Pie 1

I’m sick and tired of hearing about Millers 41 point game against South fuging Carolina. Where the majority of his points came from spot up threes. If it’s going to take murder allegations to motivate you, I don’t want you. The #2 pick SHOULD be dominating SL. Period. Hornets going to Hornet. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery

12 hours ago, App Panther said:

Doesnt have to be this way.

People like you being homers and defending every bad move of this franchise despite their continued misses doesn't help. 

Lol not acting like the sky is falling on a prospect after 2 summer league games = defending every bad move of the franchise? And how does anybody’s opinion on this board help or not help?

This is some serious clown poo. Some of y’all need to get a grip.

What I’m seeing is a very poorly coached squad and some young fat headed hero ballers. The organization desperately needs coaches who can coach and develop players and y’all are focused on whining about the one guy in summer league who’s not a complete dead end on offense.

We’re talking about 2 summer league games here…SUMMER LEAGUE…and Miller is leading in assists from the wing lol. Amari Bailey had ZERO assists last game. They are running zero offense and the ball stops at literally everybody but Miller. He’s not perfect but jfc.

image.gif.1bd1534ca22c83a8edf02cefc9859fa0.gif

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

14 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah we are a joke of a franchise. Thanks for reminding us all...

With our history of not having a win past the second round, the Hornets may be a bottom, five franchise in all of pro sports. They are that bad of a historical, franchise, hornets, bobcats, hornets.

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I’m sick and tired of hearing about Millers 41 point game against South fuging Carolina. Where the majority of his points came from spot up threes. If it’s going to take murder allegations to motivate you, I don’t want you. The #2 pick SHOULD be dominating SL. Period. Hornets going to Hornet. 

He was the best player in the NCAA. You act like that SC game was it only good one. He helped Alabama get the top ranking before his injury. People need to stop overreacting about Summer League. Guess what? He might struggle as a 19 year old rookie and that’s ok and some what expected.