• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone ever own a jersey of an infamous player?

The year we signed Olsen I refrained from buying his & left it to the family as a Christmas gift. To the point that I expressed if the only gift I open is a G-reg jersey then I will be perfectly happy. Come Christmas Eve, I got my jersey but my inlaw that bought it was a tad slow. Instead of an 88 jersey, I got a 2…. Clausen… 

I did also lose my very first ever Panther jersey, Starter, got it at TJ Max for $20. Was dating a waitress at a sports bar in ‘03, let her wear for Sundays, we split, never saw her or that jersey again…. #14, Reich…. Smmfh…..

• Beer 1

Not really infamous, but I have a Reebok Peppers jersey.  After he left, I put it in storage for when he retired.  Was glad he came back, but I can't fit it anymore lol.  Tip for any player who gets traded, keep the jersey eventually it will be vintage

2 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Not really infamous, but I have a Reebok Peppers jersey.  After he left, I put it in storage for when he retired.  Was glad he came back, but I can't fit it anymore lol.  Tip for any player who gets traded, keep the jersey eventually it will be vintage

Same scenario. Had a super nice authentic white peppers jersey. When he came back I wore it with pride.

• Pie 1

I don't see anything wrong with 99% of the names listed here for jerseys as they all did the best they could to represent the Panthers and they gave it their best shot. The only one I would call infamous would be anyone wearing a Rae Carruth jersey as he is scum of the earth as his son still suffers to this day from that piece of garbage's evil act not to mention some parents who dealt with the loss of their daughter. To hell with that guy. I still hope he is dealt a very serious and painful punishment while here on earth for the crap he pulled that night all those years ago. He wrecked many lives and took a life. Burn in hell and I hope you get brain cancer wherever you are Rae you waste of oxygen piece of poo. They should have fried your ass long ago.

roy GIF

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1

11 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

I still have my old Kerry Collins jersey 

Terrence Ross Wow GIF

Same, but I have 2, a black and a white.

I also have Rae Carruth"s gane-worn glove framed with my signed Lathon jersey and Sam Mills-signed hat. I got it pre-murder and just never taken the framing apart.

PXL_20221203_185951569.jpg

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 1