• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Meatball opens his mouth again

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Remember when Bridgewater was destroyed for saying the coaching staff was a clown show... sorry Teddy

And how rhule blasted him in the offseason before the whole Sam/Baker trade fiascos? Teddy isn't a game changer but we could have looked a lot worse that year. rhule loves to play the victim of bullying but never hesitated to bash Teddy/Cam who he personally put in tough situations. 

The Nebraska fans are going to rip him to shreds if he fails there, as others have pointed out.  Overall we have a fairly nascent franchise and our fanbase tends to be fairweather.  I'm not surprised some jerks fuged with him or, even worse, his family, but I mean poo probably half the city just shrugged their shoulders at the Panthers sucking and put their Patriots/Giants/Packers/Cowboys beanies on and went about their lives.

Now the Huskers, on the other hand, are a fallen blue chip with hardcore fans.  They're a program whose history is dotted with undefeated seasons, national titles, and conference championships.  In the year 2023, they've had one winning season in eight years.  They've been sold Rhule as the man who is going to return them to glory, and from what I've read from the most reliable places imaginable (Twitter, random message boards, Reddit) they're buying it.  Good luck Matt.

What silly little debate going on. Whatever.

Anyways, fortunately I didn't automatically know who this thread was about. My first instinct was actually DWill. Opened it up and saw it was about Rhule and my next thought was, "huh...oh yeah...he was a thing here for a while. And yeah, he's a moron."

Rhule had very quickly, in my mind anyways, become ancient history. I've really moved on.

I could care less what that bozo has to say about us or anyone or anything and I don't think anyone outside of hardcore husker fans takes anything he says seriously and even that's going to only last a season or two.

It's a new day and a new era, my friends. Live in the now and let that frumpy clown be a distant memory. It's really not that hard.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Rhule had very quickly, in my mind anyways, become ancient history. I've really moved on.

I could care less what that bozo has to say about us or anyone or anything and I don't think anyone outside of hardcore husker fans takes anything he says seriously and even that's going to only last a season or two.

It's a new day and a new era, my friends. Live in the now and let that frumpy clown be a distant memory. It's really not that hard.

image.thumb.png.976c88c9e969679ed2795edf79655249.png

• Pie 2

35 minutes ago, rayzor said:

What silly little debate going on. Whatever.

Anyways, fortunately I didn't automatically know who this thread was about. My first instinct was actually DWill. Opened it up and saw it was about Rhule and my next thought was, "huh...oh yeah...he was a thing here for a while. And yeah, he's a moron."

Rhule these days is a source of amusement to me.

Anytime I hear about him now it serves as a pleasant reminder that he's not in charge here anymore.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Rhule these days is a source of amusement to me.

Anytime I hear about him now it serves as a pleasant reminder that he's not in charge here anymore.

I wasn't interested in anything he had to say while he was here the last year and a half.

I'm even less interested now.

• Pie 1

This is like when politicians complain that they can't eat at a restaraunt in peace. Should have thought about that when you took on a coveted public job for millions of dollars. 

Didn't read as jab at Carolina to me honestly, but carry on.