• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MADDEN WR RATINGS

RumHam

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

not interesting to me

madden doesnt pay attention to panthers worth a poo.   its not like a madden rating is some kind of inside look at the panthers

I'm pretty sure most actual football aficionados have this stance. Madden is just a game. Whereas the NFL is a blood and guts real life honest to goodness sport.

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I've been on beta and Mingo is def not that low.

Adam Thielen 83 DJ Chark 77 Laviska Shenault 75 Terrace Marshall Jr 73 Damiere Byrd 72 Jonathan Mingo 72 Shi Smith 70 Marquez Stevenson 69 Gary Jennings 67

Mingo in the 70s and Thielen in the 80s is surprising. 

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

I've been on beta and Mingo is def not that low.

Adam Thielen 83 DJ Chark 77 Laviska Shenault 75 Terrace Marshall Jr 73 Damiere Byrd 72 Jonathan Mingo 72 Shi Smith 70 Marquez Stevenson 69 Gary Jennings 67

All rookies were lowered INTENTIONALLY during the beta, he was like a 62 ovr, and Bryce was a 63 or 64 as to not spoil rookie reveals. 

54 minutes ago, joemac said:

Im assuming around 80 or so to begin with?

CJ Stroud's is 73 ovr, with 89 THP via EA marketing ''Lie Detector'' promo.

They did not give away any of Bryce's -- he's probably a 74 to 76 ovr, with a weaker arm as most felt Bryce's was ''good'' enough to make all the throws but not elite.

My kid has been complaining about the Panthers WR ratings on Madden since the Beta came out. I pretty much told him when season starts if these guys are kicking ass that he can make a bet his players on his favorite team's ratings will rise up fast. I think they are too low indeed but im biased of course. 

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

not interesting to me

madden doesnt pay attention to panthers worth a poo.   its not like a madden rating is some kind of inside look at the panthers

Yep, rating is mostly determined by QB and the rest of the team is adjusted accordingly LOL

Aaron Rodgers? Great lets bump everyone else to compensate. Same for Bengal and Bills.