• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Norwell cut

NAS

9 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

TBF, that's pretty much the definition of being a fan. lol

Sure...I get it. In retrospect it's not a bad idea but I'm not going to be upset if they don't look at him.

I doubt he's in a rush to get to any training camp. He can wait until camps are over as a veteran 

On 7/26/2023 at 5:45 PM, csx said:

Sure...I get it. In retrospect it's not a bad idea but I'm not going to be upset if they don't look at him.

I doubt he's in a rush to get to any training camp. He can wait until camps are over as a veteran 

I would kick the tires on him but I sure wont be upset if we dont as they may know more about his entire health status in his older years than we do anyhow.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NAS said:

Beggars can’t be choosers

That's what I'm saying though. He's made plenty of money. He ain't no beggar. A lot of guys get to the point that it's not that no one will sign them it's just that no one will pay them the money they're willing to continue to play for or sign them for the role that they want.

I was a practice squad running back in H.S. meaning my 1st team D new the plays and O line was normal size guys. My glory was making 6 yards against our first team, play after play. Run it again, run it again. Morale of the story is if this shouldn't be happening in practice, what do you expect in the game. By the way Southern Wayne Saints that year 1-11.