• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Terrance Marshall JAG?

DennisM1

We were hoping he would step up this year in his 3rd year after what he showed at the end of last year.. but I'm not hearing ANYTHING about him in camp can't be a good sign can it? Is it time to move on from hoping he can be an impactful player for us?

• Pie 1
  • Poo 4

9 minutes ago, DennisM1 said:

We were hoping he would step up this year in his 3rd year after what he showed at the end of last year.. but I'm not hearing ANYTHING about him in camp can't be a good sign can it? Is it time to move on from hoping he can be an impactful player for us?

simon cowell facepalm GIF

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

Just now, DennisM1 said:

Look if this was the Panthers of the last 3 years cool not an issue but we have a REAL QB now and we need real WRs to grow with him not average guys the fans hope can be something because he played at LSU lmao

So, using your own rationale, given the mess that has been the last three years, how would we know if he is just a guy, better, or worse?  Why don't we let this year play out before we pass that judgement?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, DennisM1 said:

It's been 3 years lol first it was Joe Brady then it was the QB what's the excuse gonna be this year?

I think you are just spewing out any controversial statement you can think of just to get attention.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

What we hear is irrelevant.  So many years, we would hear great things about one player or another in camp, and then the season comes and nothing.  

I want to see how he performs on the field in real games when his numbers are called.  Everything else is irrelevant.

Now there's an idea!  Gauging actual results, what a concept. 

• Pie 3

24 minutes ago, DennisM1 said:

Lol he did great last year considering the dogshit we trotted out at QB and it’s been literally 2 days of camp, with some of his reps going to Dalton who’s not been very good so far. Let’s pump the brakes. 

• Pie 1