• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Panthers Practice - Pads go on today!

Zod

22 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

If there was ever an injury that could get in somebody's head, that one is it.

Thankfully, never had an achilles, but of all the injuries I suffered out there, concussions bothered me the most.

It really got to me when I was playing.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

This makes me concerned over the Haynes injury, although it could be totally unrelated. LB depth has been a concern all along. Jones was mainly MLB in ATL, right?

yes Jones is an ILB and I would say is completely unrelated to Haynes as an edge rusher

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Thankfully, never had an achilles, but of all the injuries I suffered out there, concussions bothered me the most.

It really got to me when I was playing.

I've always been fortunate that I never had either.  I could see concussions also being something somebody is always thinking about once they've had a bad one or more than one.

Friend of mine was an NCAA basketball referee for a long time.  His career on the court ended with an Achilles.

8 minutes ago, joemac said:

OHHHH WEEEEEE MAYNE.  HE DAT DEAL!

I mean, LaFell did bring us Oh Wee Mayne.  Which pretty much makes him second only to DJ Moore in terms of the greatest WR post 89 to date. 

• Pie 2

54 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

His poor performances and this injury might just do it for him. Atleast we’ve got options and a little bit of time to improve that position before the season starts. If our top two are healthy which is a big if, we should be ok though with JR Chinn and the rookie RW or KT playing the third and fourth DB.

2 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

His poor performances and this injury might just do it for him. Atleast we’ve got options and a little bit of time to improve that position before the season starts. If our top two are healthy which is a big if, we should be ok though with JR Chinn and the rookie RW or KT playing the third and fourth DB.

I doubt it.  Coaches, reporters and present fans have said he has had an excellent camp so far. Him doing well has been consistent messaging during TC.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I doubt it.  Coaches, reporters and present fans have said he has had an excellent camp so far. Him doing well has been consistent messaging during TC.

Agreed, we certainly aren't giving up on him. But worth noting he had great camp last year and then struggled in the regular season. Certainly better to hear good things than bad things during camp and I'm much more confident in this year's coaching staff, but I personally am tempering expectations for him a bit until we see the success translate to the field in games that matter, consistently.

• Pie 1