• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fanfest 2023

Ricky Spanish

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Same deal as last year. You would think a professionally run team would have a better setup and plan for how these things are run and shown on tv. 

Not that I was able to watch it but common sense would say this is just PR for the fans to feel close to the team for those who chose se to attend not for tv ratings!! I got my updates on Twitter.. sounded pretty good for a fan practice!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, DamnItJake! said:

Not that I was able to watch it but common sense would say this is just PR for the fans to feel close to the team for those who chose se to attend not for tv ratings!! I got my updates on Twitter.. sounded pretty good for a fan practice!

It was a fun experience in person for sure 

• Pie 5

26 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

dumb

I don’t know. And Person being a little too overestimated as usual. I think it’s smart to use Chinn in advantageous situations and you can use him based on the offensive formation as defensive subs and alignment are always reactionary and pre game-planned. I think this staff knows exactly what they are doing and what they have in Chinn. 

8 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

I get that but if you are gonna televise it you need to do a better job. 

9 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Same deal as last year. You would think a professionally run team would have a better setup and plan for how these things are run and shown on tv. 

Same thing with the coverage at Back Together at Wofford. Quit watching after about 10 minutes

10 hours ago, joemac said:

They just opened a Bojangles here in San Antonio for the first time and it’s a goddamn tragedy. They don’t even sell chicken. Just Supremes. And the don’t have Cajun pintos or mashed potatoes. And they want 54 dollars for 20 freaking Supremes. Absolutely shameful. 

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 16.27.49.jpeg

I was waiting to finally see this.  Bojangles got acquired by a private equity firm a few years ago and their CEO recently said something about "wanting to get out of the chicken business" and "into the experience business".  I had read an article somewhere that they were going to start opening restaurants without bone-in chicken.  So there we go.

It's so stupid.  Bojangles had a simple formula: you go into some dingy dimly lit restaurant with wood paneling everywhere and you sit at a rickety table and eat greasy fried chicken and biscuits and drink sweet tea and then you go home and irradiate your toilet.  I guess there aren't enough business press buzzwords that can be affixed to that so somebody had to go fug it up.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I was waiting to finally see this.  Bojangles got acquired by a private equity firm a few years ago and their CEO recently said something about "wanting to get out of the chicken business" and "into the experience business".  I had read an article somewhere that they were going to start opening restaurants without bone-in chicken.  So there we go.

It's so stupid.  Bojangles had a simple formula: you go into some dingy dimly lit restaurant with wood paneling everywhere and you sit at a rickety table and eat greasy fried chicken and biscuits and drink sweet tea and then you go home and irradiate your toilet.  I guess there aren't enough business press buzzwords that can be affixed to that so somebody had to go fug it up.

I mean if you want to irradiate your toilet just go to KFC. Buy some chicken and MD: Sweet Lightning. 
I swear Sweet Lightning glows.