• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Canceled Today 8/10

Cdparr7

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I guess you missed the point. The primary point was that in the big picture this isn't a big deal either way and the emotional overreaction is comical.

My bad LG I thought you were saying we we're bitching out by not practicing lol definitely might of missed something there. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

52 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

I assumed this was an obvious parody of the person in yesterday's practice thread who said the same thing 

"Overall this doesn't sound good for us" 

If not though and this post is serious? Ooooof.

You got it, just all jokes and love here my man. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

My bad LG I thought you were saying we we're bitching out by not practicing lol definitely might of missed something there. 

He said that but is backing down from it because it didn't get him enough pie 😂

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, trucpfan said:

I definitely think it's kind of a bitch move to bail out on someone who shows up to work that you've committed to work with, but bailing out on an unpadded glorified walkthrough isn't the end of the world. I'd be annoyed if I was the Jets but at the end of the day it's whatever. A lot of early season angst going on right now with a bunch of football junkies recently out of the halfway house off-season having had a few tastes of their fix and then showing up to the trap house to find out it got raided last night and now they're jonesing. 😂

• Flames 1

From The Athletic's Jets' writer about yesterday:

Fans lined a hill overlooking the practice field at Wofford College, many of them wearing New York Jets gear — and there were more than a few cheeseheads in the crowd, celebrating the arrival of Aaron Rodgers. The heat was sweltering, and it was the Jets’ longest, most arduous practice of training camp so far.

Ultimately, the Carolina Panthers got the better of them Wednesday in the first of two joint practices. The Jets defense had its moments, but the offense had some struggles, mostly in the same problem area that has plagued this team throughout training camp.

I focused mainly on the Jets offense against the Panthers defense — the views made it hard enough to watch even one field, let alone two — but I did catch a few moments throughout the day. The defense mostly held its own against Panthers rookie quarterback Bryce Young, other than the final two-minute drill.

https://theathletic.com/4762717/2023/08/09/jets-panthers-joint-practice/

37 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna lie, it's pretty entertaining watching the emotional freakouts to the reactions of just pointing out that it's kind of a bitch move to bail out on someone you've agreed to work with. It's not the end of the world. It doesn't mean we're soft or anything more than what it is which is just kind of a bitch move. That's all.

But by all means, continue to embarrass yourselves. 😂

don't backtrack now you made a dumb statement and are now pissed cause people are calling you out for being a dumbass.

BTW ban me I don't give a poo this place is garbage anyway and I have other places to get panther news.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1