• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey guys, it's 2011 not 2015.

Zod

30 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I think, now this is just my opinion. But, way too many people are stuck in the past. And that fear won't allow them to let the excitement in. In the back of their mind there will always be that voice telling them the sky is about to fall.

Fingers crossed this season will usher in a new era in fan joviality. 

I am fully focused on the here and now, and moving forward with Bryce.  We had a really good run with Cam, something that will probably never be replicated here.  Its okay to be nostalgic about what we used to have, but you are right....we need to focus on what we have now, and what we are building for the future.  We might as well be an expansion team compared to the Cam days.  Completely different everything. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

I am fully focused on the here and now, and moving forward with Bryce.  We had a really good run with Cam, something that will probably never be replicated here.  Its okay to be nostalgic about what we used to have, but you are right....we need to focus on what we have now, and what we are building for the future.  We might as well be an expansion team compared to the Cam days.  Completely different everything. 

I mean c'mon man. If there ever was a time to be excited. Now is it. Now is when we can visualize greatness and make believe we just may be that good. That better days are ahead. Cram your brain with superlatives and be prepared to ride to glory.

• Pie 3

15 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I just watched 4 mins of the Browns/Eagles game, on live, and saw more excitement, production, and football execution from the Browns and their 4th string QB then I did the entire game for the Panthers last week. Embarrassing. 

Imagine how Browns fans must feel when that 4th string QB was the only thing worth a damn for them this week and last.

Edited by Icege

it's 2023. if we don't stop living in the past, we'll never have a bright future.

I was afraid of all of this throwback crap, our old coaches, our old players, all coming back to try and make a run.

just fugging win, just fugging produce, shitt or get off the pot.

if we don't see any signs of life tonight from our starters / coaches, this place might burn itself to the ground before we even head to Atlanta.

It's almost just as embarrassing if we DO play our starters for a long period vs their backups and run plays / schemes to try and impose our will. If the starters and coaches can't show improvement (and I mean DRASTIC improvement) against their starters while just running our basic, fundamental gameplan. I will be extremely embarrassed and worried. 

"oh it's just pre-season!"

"oh it's a rookie QB, new coaches!"

"oh this might take a couple years!"

nah dawg, fug that noise.

1 hour ago, Icege said:

Imagine how Browns fans must feel when that 4th string QB was the only thing worth a damn for them this week and last.

He looked like he might be a good find. That Watson contract is gonna go down as one of the worst signings in sports history. 

28 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

TBH I didn’t really like the Reich signing. Felt like he is just a little more polished offensive sided Wilks. 

I'm glad we went offense but Frank is of the Fox/Ron/Wilks/etc mold of NFL coach.   I also wish he would give the actual full OC job to the OC....and just be a HC.    That's probably my biggest annoyance, Frank wanting to come in here and be the HC playcaller.   Just be the HC.    

You hired a young dude from a savy coaching tree and staff.  Let him do what you hired him to do.  Let him be the OC.