• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't make a huge trade up to #1 to draft a guy who just takes what's there though. If that's what we've got then we made a bad deal.

I don't see a lot to gain in waiting til the last second and taking a deep shot and a wicked hit in a meaningless preseason game. I think you knew that I meant he takes what's there in the preseason, because it's the preseason.

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

He says “you know” more than he offers any substance.

"You know, you're right. Obviously, we want to see and wait for them to show they can start. They'll step up and then we'll know. He's got that four three and we'll know more in three weeks who knows what they're doing on the field. We love to see them compete when their not on the field."

Tepper... "Hire that man!!!"

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't make a huge trade up to #1 to draft a guy who just takes what's there though. If that's what we've got then we made a bad deal.

His best projection is Brees-lite - which is why I hated the trade. 

He looks scared to let it rip - probably 'cos he's seen what NFL speed actually looks like in practice and he knows how mediocre his arm is.