• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Saints will win the division, we’re sending Chicago a top 10 pick

TheBigKat

Regarding the Saints...my boy Haener, I mean, it's preseason but his feel for the game is shining through.  He started off with jitters in game one but ever since his INT has been fire.  I really hate that he wound up there.  

Edited by Bear Hands
  • Pie 1

8 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

Checking in one week later- is the season still doomed? Bryce young looks like poo I take it? Fk this forum is hilarious 

Our roster needs an overhaul for sure. We need to shore up our depth. I have little confidence in our 2nd or 3rd stringers if we suffer significant injuries to our starters this season. I remember Dan Morgan saying they were waiting on cutdowns to fill roster holes. Should be interesting to see who they may bring in.

10 minutes ago, panfanman said:

We got raped in that trade.  I said it before when it happened.  I say it again now.  And mark my word, I'll say it again years from now.

The trade for the top pick in the draft? I’ve heard very few people (aside from the ones that don’t like Bryce) hate on that trade. Giving up Moore next year’s first and a future 2nd to move up to the top pick in the draft is solid as far as value goes. Look what the Niners did for Lance who was pick 3. The Texans traded pick 33 plus next year’s 1st and 3rd to move up to pick 3. The value was solid whether you like the pick or not is a different story.

• Beer 4

Just now, ForJimmy said:

The trade for the top pick in the draft? I’ve heard very few people (aside from the ones that don’t like Bryce) hate on that trade. Giving up Moore next year’s first and a future 2nd to move up to the top pick in the draft is solid as far as value goes. Look what the Niners did for Lance who was pick 3. The Texans traded pick 33 plus next year’s 1st and 3rd to move up to pick 3. The value was solid whether you like the pick or not is a different story.

I still think to this day the bears really effed up and couldnt have traded at least 2x back possibly 3.  Flip with Houston, then go to 5 and possibly again to 9.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I still think to this day the bears really effed up and couldnt have traded at least 2x back possibly 3.  Flip with Houston, then go to 5 and possibly again to 9.

Yeah they got a mid second, one first next year, a future second, and a solid young WR. Hell AZ got pick 33, next year’s 1st and 3rd for pick 3 on a non QB player. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The issue is the Panthers wanted to move to 1 for their guy. Not 2 and hope your guy falls. Or 3. So why would they trade up to 2 or 3 if they knew Houston wanted a QB and they weren’t sure who it would be. 

Both teams won this trade. It’s fair value for both sides. We got our guy and if he doesn’t pan out we haven’t set the franchises future back by mortgaging a bunch of future firsts. 

The Bears stuck with Fields and if he doesn’t work out then they have a high first rounder, and if folks here think we aren’t a playoff team then they have two high first rounders to chase Drake Maye and Caleb Williams. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 8:58 PM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

You are completely wrong OP

Chicago is getting a top 3 pick and Marvin Harrison Jr.

On 8/18/2023 at 9:01 PM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Panthers moved the ball Cams preseason. I remember that Cincinatti touchdown rush and thought "holy poo, this guy might be something special".

Panthers have shown a grand total of absolutely nothing so far. O-line sucks, defense sucks, this new kicker sucks, offense skill positions not in sync. 

Its gonna be bad. I will be shocked if the Panthers get more than 4 wins this year.

@backINblack28 @Gerry Green @KillerKat

lets talk

• Pie 1