• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssssst.......

Zod

I've watched football far too long to formulate any opinion based on preseason.  That is foolish. 

Even when the season starts,  I expect the defense to carry this team while the offense finds it's groove.  

Not sure any team within the division is going to run away with it. Leaving the door open for solid Novemeber and December play to get us there. 

No matter how it goes, it's going to be fun to watch. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Doc Holiday said:

ROFL! Look, so far I’m not a fan at all based on what I’ve seen on the field, but if this is your hot take after a couple preseason games you might want to get out and touch grass.

yeah we haven’t looked good but it’s also preseason. Now if we still look like hot poo after mid point of this season you may have a point, but saying this stuff now is silly. 

I have higher expectations than you.

It's alright. Nobody has to think like you. Im sick of some of you people trying to tell others what they should think of this team. Nobody is giving up on the team. Im just saying we look like poo!

Play better and I will be the biggest fan on this board.

Had Carr not signed in NO, I think this team had as good of a shot as any of the other 3 to make the playoffs....and immediately get embarrassed.

Now, I think NO walks away with it if they can stay relatively healthy.

Just show promise, and keep BY from getting killed.  All I want.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I have higher expectations than you.

It's alright. Nobody has to think like you. Im sick of some of you people trying to tell others what they should think of this team. Nobody is giving up on the team. Im just saying we look like poo!

Play better and I will be the biggest fan on this board.

I’m telling you what reasonable expectations are. Yours are clearly not based in reality and will only lead to constant whining posts from you and people like you because your expectations are unrealistic.

I’m telling you because I’d rather not have to deal with idiots spam post whining/crybaby posts for what is essentially a predictable outcome. Want to whine like a child at someone that cares contact the panthers directly. 

Edited by Doc Holiday
  • Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

I’m telling you what reasonable expectations are. Yours are clearly not based in reality and will only lead to constant whining posts from you and people like you because your expectations are unrealistic.

I’m telling you because I’d rather not have to deal with idiots spam post whining/crybaby posts for what is essentially a predictable outcome. Want to whine like a child at someone that cares contact the panthers directly. 

He clearly doesn’t understand what we are explaining to him 

9 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

This is a message board sir. You can't come here and expect people to agree with you. Speak for yourself. Don't try to convince others to agree with you. We all have our own opinions.

Have a nice day.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is a message board sir. You can't come here and expect people to agree with you. Speak for yourself. Don't try to convince others to agree with you. We all have our own opinions.

Have a nice day.

Nobody likes to hear man-children crying because they’re stupid man. This isn’t the forum for you. 

you have nice day as well.

Edited by Doc Holiday

8 hours ago, Zod said:

If you expected a playoff year this year with rookie QB, entirely new staff, completely new schemes on offense and defense......

You don't football very well. That's never been the way it works. 

Calm down and enjoy the process of watching a young team develop into something more (hopefully). 

Well said!

7 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Frank is not cut for this job. Players laughing it up on the sidelines making jokes while mic'd up while we were getting spanked just shows a lack of respect and accountability.

Tepper simply can't hire the right coach. People still giving up on the season before it even starts.

This has been the Tepper era sadly.

Yeah, there's clearly a lack of urgency on the sideline.  They're confident that they'll right the ship by week 1.  Hope they're right.  So far it hasn't been much fun to watch.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Lol the tune of this place after two preseason games is something else man. 

4 hours ago, Martin said:

Yeah I don’t think people are very fond of condescending “I know better than you” type posts in general.

It's basically just the same 6-7 people who act like they are him. The know-it-alls are the funniest. They act like everything they say is Gold.  It's one of the many things that makes this place so entertaining.

• Poo 1