• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a message to The Panthers, David Tepper, and all of you "it's just preseason" "fans" on here

GOAT

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

says the person sharing his personal troubles throughout an entire thread.... Do you even read what you write? lol. 

I'm sorry, what personal troubles did I share? my personal troubles with this horribly ran franchise? you're trying to go Dr. Phil on some dude talking about how shitty our coaches and social media team are. you use some really classic gaslighting argument tactics that I'm sure you've used on actual people IRL. 

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

The focus is the fact you are incapable to properly process preseason football. 

I'd hate to see what else you fail to properly process. 

That's a much bigger issue than any preseason game. 

I really hope you're standing outside of concession stands at every pre-season game, mocking and judging people for grabbing a beer during halftime so they can enjoy watching the game a little bit more.

keep fighting the good fight brother.

• Pie 2

Them just going threw the motions, goofing off on the sidelines, basically just showing up and doing absolutely nothing in all phases of the game …..not a good look. If the panthers start out like 2-5 we are all gonna go back to these absolute DOGSHIT preseason games and say yeah and I told you so. 

and of course the fOOtBaWL brainiacs on here saying it’s meaningless preseason will be gone like a fart in the wind 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, GOAT said:

I'm sorry, what personal troubles did I share? my personal troubles with this horribly ran franchise? you're trying to go Dr. Phil on some dude talking about how shitty our coaches and social media team are. you use some really classic gaslighting argument tactics that I'm sure you've used on actual people IRL. 

your intelligence level lowers each time you post. Good luck with your ability to cope with anything that doesnt go your way. This thread will be a topic that i will be sharing while im out with friends and family (not worrying about football) tonight... thanks to you... we will have a great laugh.

There is a positive for you ;)

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

your intelligence level lowers each time you post. Good luck with your ability to cope with anything that doesnt go your way. This thread will be a topic that i will be sharing while im out with friends and family (not worrying about football) tonight... thanks to you... we will have a great laugh.

There is a positive for you 😉

nice grammar bro. I'm sure your friends and family will love you to show them your internet fan forum arguments. slap on another re-run of Andy's season on the office while your at it. Make it your personality. You're killing it brother.

• Pie 1

I think the root of all this outrage over preseason games is due to the fact we had such a universally agreed upon good offseason. Most everyone was pleased with the new players and coaches we brought in and now that we face just the tiniest bit of adversity, we assume the sky is falling and we panic. Of course, you don't want to see all the mental errors from the O-line and the lack of pass rush from the 1st team defense, but most guys are out there just going through the motions and trying to avoid injuries in a meaningless game while the coaching staffs calls a basic gameplan to avoid putting anything useful on film for our first two opponents who are division rivals to look at and game plan for. 

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

There is a positive for you 😉

So you making fun of a poster on the Huddle on a Saturday it's 88 degrees low humidity and you and your family are going to laugh at a poster on the huddle.

Jokes on you pal.

Why can't we all get along.

• Flames 1