• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did we just pass drafting Cam Newton Jr….

TheBigKat

Jesus Christ some of y’all are ridiculous lmao 

I like AR plenty but getting riled up over preseason highlights when the Eagles played none of their starters is ridiculous. AR has a super high ceiling but so does Bryce IMO. 

Also, let Cam go. I love him and appreciate all he did for this team but the sooner y’all stop chasing after Cam v2, the better. 

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

Way too early! Cam showed nothing his first two preseason games. Showed some sparkle his 3rd vs the bengals. Wasn’t until week 1 vs Arizona we knew we had something. My half time leak was amazing in Glendale after that smitty td. 

Yes, I do believe in Richardson, his film just shows he plays at a different speed.  I wanted him before the trade up.   Obviously it wasn’t possible.  B Young will figure it out.  It’s early, got to give him time in the pocket, he’s a pocket passer.  A qb of his intelligence, is in less need of a good wr core. Just give him time to process the defense. Will get better with reps, just protect this man!

• Pie 1