• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Cuts

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

When James Robinson was healthy in Jacksonville he was a solid back, I know he won a lot of people their fantasy leagues in 2020 as most just picked him up off of waivers and got a Top 15 fantasy running back for nothing.

I think he torn his MCl and ACL(maybe the 3rd too) and never had the brust again, but hes still one tough mofo.....just seen him carry 4 dudes like earl Campbell 

• Pie 1

Look, I’m sure it’s more likely than not Grier was undercoached, but PJs been the better NFL QB so far and that’s just a fact. Maybe Grier will end up being but let’s wait for the guy to get a regular season win or touchdown under his belt before invalidating PJ’s career.

21 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I think he torn his MCl and ACL(maybe the 3rd too) and never had the brust again, but hes still one tough mofo.....just seen him carry 4 dudes like earl Campbell 

It was his Achilles. Lost all burst after it unfortunately.

I was one of those dudes who won my league thanks to him his rookie year. It was a shame to see what happened to him.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Look, I’m sure it’s more likely than not Grier was undercoached, but PJs been the better NFL QB so far and that’s just a fact. Maybe Grier will end up being but let’s wait for the guy to get a regular season win or touchdown under his belt before invalidating PJ’s career.

Regardless of comparisons to Grier, PJ's career has been nothing special.

He's had a couple of memorable moments, but so have a lot of guys that were never heard from again after they had "that one game".

Edited by Mr. Scot